Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razors, 5 count uploaded by LisaJo H.

BY DAISY #89 in Women's Razors

Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razors: Comfort blades are thin to glide effortlessly for incredible comfort Moisture-smooth strip provides lubrication with each stroke Control handle is designed for a secure grip

Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
So, the reason this razor only gets 4 stars is because compared to higher end razors, it just doesn’t match up to the big guys. Here’s the thing though, when I’m shaving my legs, I don’t need the big fancy expensive razors, these mid budget meet in the middle razors do a perfectly fine job at shaving my short little legs. And they do it for a pretty ice that’s easy on my wallet!
Linda K.
Vestaburg
Review for: Plus Classic For Women 5 Razors more...
I used to use my husbands razor, don't ask me what kind, and I was always nicking up me legs. Didn't like wearing shorts with little pieces of toilet paper all over my legs on a Walmart excursion I saw the daisey razored and decided to try them and guess what- no nicks!!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like these razors. They're made very cheaply, feel awkward in my hand, they cut and scrape my legs, and the hair gets stuck in the blades easily. There's nothing a really like about these other than the price. Sorry!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
I usually buy Daisy razors in a bigger pack, but sometimes I’ll buy these smaller ones too. They’re small and easy to travel with and don’t nick and cut up your skin too much for being the cheap option.
Logann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
good but very sharp! these are not a starting out shaving kind of razor. They do last a while which is a plus and they do a close cut. If you are ever in need for a cheap shave these tend to be on the more cost effective option. Would recommend but not for a daily razor.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strongly dislike these razors. They are cheap so I didn't lose out on a ton of money, but I did not have a good experience with them. I had to be very careful when shaving because I cut myself multiple times with this razor. The design of the razor itself is not fitting to your hand either. If I had no other choice I would use these razors but I was not impressed with this product and will not be buying again.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I have a hard time finding razors that don"t knick me up. These don"t give a smooth shave. I have to go back over an area several times to get all the hairs on my legs and underarms shaved off. I wish I could find a razor that does a thorough job. These are okay but not my first choice!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These are okay if you plan to throw your razor out every week. I just felt like it didn't quite do the job, and I had to go over sections of my legs over and over to make sure I got all the hair. And the razor clogs and dulls so easily...I just don't know if it's worth the hassle.
Kristin C.
Belle Vernon, PA
They are cheap and I hardly shave. I shave my legs and underarms maybe once or twice a week. I do not grow hair at a rapid speed. This are perfect for me. I get a couple shaves out of one razor than on to the next. I am not going to spend $20 on an expensive one and the refills, when this works just as good.
Lorelei K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These things are absolutely horrible razors. I tend to avoid disposable razors in general, but bought these while traveling and regretted my decision almost immediately. They did not provide a smooth shave and seemed almost dull on first use. I have never cut myself so much,
Lindsey M.
is it gentle on the skin and does it shave throughly?
Victoria F.