BY DAISY #82 in Women's Razors

Moisture-Smooth Strip Provides Lubrication With Each Stroke. Comfort Blades Are Thin To Glide Effortlessly Across Your Skin. Control Handle Is Designed For A Secure Grip. Resealable Package Of 12 Daisy Razors Also Includes 1 Simply Venus Razor 3 Blades Skin Protective Microfins Easy Glide Moisturerich Strip Non-Slip Handle Specifically Designed For A Woman &Nbsp; Made In Mexico And Poland see more...

Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were my introduction to shaving, (and how awesome would Daisy Razor be for a roller derby name). Pink razor and plain water- don't do it.
But I do like these razors! Easy to toss in the gym bag or keep an extra in your luggage. Always easy to have an extra on hand just in case. Not my first choice because of it's disposable-ness but a great product nevertheless.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of disposable razors, but from time to time I try and save a buck and this is usually my go to brand. Not bad if you only plan on using the razor no more then a few shaves. I recommend using some type of shave cream when using this product.
Chelsea A.
I have used these in a pinch because my mom seems to always have them as backup. Without fail I always seem to cut myself no matter what with these razors. Typically around the ankles or kneecaps. I wouldn't suggest this razor.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These and the single blades are the best razors. Only use one time and throw out. They are very sharp so you have to go slow and it will take more time but the final result is so much smoother than with other razors.
Queen J.
Garland, TX
Review for: Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razors more...
I like a new razor every time I shave! It’s cleaner and better since I have sensitive skin! Paired with the right shaving cream or even conditioner it works wonders! I would definitely recommend you give it a try!
Hannah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Daisy Gillette Classic Disposable Razor, Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razors more...
I probably use these disposable razors the most out of any blade. They’re nothing fancy, but that’s okay. I have really fine, blonde hair—so I don’t need a heavy duty razor. These work great, and they’re cheap!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Having every day this razor is a great price for the quantity and value! I can usually get multiple uses out of each one... and the big pack last a couple of months
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first razor's I have ever own. They are super cheap for so many which awesome . They aren't the greatest but they are what you pay for. Good for temporary use.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are probably my favorite "throw away" razors. Usually I have the problem with cheapo ones irritating me or shaving too close. But these don't. They're great and the price is even better! I get a close shave and no irritation and they save me some money at the same time.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I feel like you can't go wrong with the classic daisy disposable razors. I've used them since I started shaving and I will use others occasionally but these are staples. My skin is sensitive, I get itchy, bumps, ingrown hairs & razor burn very easily and I can never go wrong with these. The price is great and you'd think you'd need something more expensive but I swear, these are just perfect!
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Does anyone else get cut a lot when using these?
Daisy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this compare with other razors?
Victoria F.