BY GILLETTE

• Glides effortlessly for incredible comfort
  • Moisture-smooth strip provides lubrication with each stroke
  • Good for all hair types

The Daisy Disposable Razors from Gillette are thin so they glide effortlessly across your skin for an incredibly comfortable shave. A moisture-smooth strip provides lubrication with each stroke, and its comfort handle is designed for a secure grip. Simply rinse with water and you're good until the next time.

• is it gentle on the skin and does it shave throughly?1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other razors?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get cut a lot when using these?4 Answers
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
If I could give this product zero stars I would. They are terrible, I’ve cut myself so many times, there is no nice cushion, the blades are ridiculously sharp and rough. When I was shaving I felt like I was going to slice my leg off. I won’t ever buy again and I would NOT recommend.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought these when money was tight, it's only 2 blades and requires a little extra work to remove hair well, but it gets the job done. Do have to exfoliate and moisturize diligently to reduce ingrown hairs when growing back.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are very affordable, however when I use them the blades are almost too sharp & I end up cutting myself. Then when I do use it for a week I get really bad razor burn. For a disposable razor they’re okay but I think the quality could be better.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
So, the reason this razor only gets 4 stars is because compared to higher end razors, it just doesn’t match up to the big guys. Here’s the thing though, when I’m shaving my legs, I don’t need the big fancy expensive razors, these mid budget meet in the middle razors do a perfectly fine job at shaving my short little legs. And they do it for a pretty ice that’s easy on my wallet!
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were my introduction to shaving, (and how awesome would Daisy Razor be for a roller derby name). Pink razor and plain water- don't do it.
But I do like these razors! Easy to toss in the gym bag or keep an extra in your luggage. Always easy to have an extra on hand just in case. Not my first choice because of it's disposable-ness but a great product nevertheless.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price they do the job they need to, but my legs are very sensitive and even when I lather up with body wash or shaving cream these blades end up making me bleed which is super irritating! When I’m running low on money but I need a new razor I go for these with the hope that they won’t cut up my legs again but I’m always disappointed.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
These razors deserve a zero star rating. If you want cheaper that is what you get. I cut myself so many times trying to use this razor. One use and they are dull. You might thing spending less but actually more due to lack of quality.
Linda K.
Vestaburg
I used to use my husbands razor, don't ask me what kind, and I was always nicking up me legs. Didn't like wearing shorts with little pieces of toilet paper all over my legs on a Walmart excursion I saw the daisey razored and decided to try them and guess what- no nicks!!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Gillette Daisy Disposable Razors are the only brand I trust for my shaving needs. They are so easy to use and are no more expensive than the other brands out on the market. I am able to purchase them at my local Walgreens which is so convenient. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried them.
robin k.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally do not like this product, it irritates my skin very easily, and always cuts my skin :( usually gillette is a great brand , These werent expensive. but i definitely wouldn’t recommend these.
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Does anyone else get cut a lot when using these?
Daisy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this compare with other razors?
Lindsey M.
is it gentle on the skin and does it shave throughly?
Victoria F.