Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razor, 18 count uploaded by Robyn D.Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razor, 18 count uploaded by Kristie W.

BY DAISY #75 in Women's Razors

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have been my favorite razors for years. I have OCD when it comes to shaving & shave every day. I find that these give me a good, close shave & I can use each one for a week & it works perfectly the entire time!
Sarah S.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price they do the job they need to, but my legs are very sensitive and even when I lather up with body wash or shaving cream these blades end up making me bleed which is super irritating! When I’m running low on money but I need a new razor I go for these with the hope that they won’t cut up my legs again but I’m always disappointed.
Marguerite S.
Like many disposable razors, these aren’t anything to get too excited about. They’re basic and get the job done if you let your body hair grow out. The shave is relatively smooth, but I find that the hair grows back quicker than with higher quality razors. The price tag is an added benefit of these, but they require frequent replacement.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There isn't a better disposal razor on the market and it's a great price bthese shave well and don't cut and leave bumps like other disposal ones I've been using this since 2003
Nena C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Daisy razors are the only razor s I will use. They leave my skiing soft and I never get cut. I think the price is ok compared to the buying single blades. My whole family uses the “pink razors”as they are called in my house. My husband uses them too. He will use nothing else.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You’re better off investing in one good razor with disposable heads. These caused me razor bumps and I always found myself getting a cut when using these razors. They’re good if you have no other choice but if you have a choice invest in one good razor.
Sonja A.
Maine
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were my go to razors until my local Walmart stopped carrying them. They were extremely affordable, lasted a decent length of time, and gave me a nice clean shave without cutting my legs up. If I could still find these I would continue to purchase them.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
These are just crap. Sorry, but I think women’s razors should all best affordable as these are but higher quality a like Gillette Venus & Olay Razor at least. It’s a basic necessity. These razors leave razor burns and an unsatisfied shave
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The classic Daisy Razor has always been a staple in my house. It's easy to use, affordable, and works great. I've not found another razor that impresses me enough to want to spend more money or to switch. I'll continue to use this product.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
Daisy is the brand of razors I almost always buy. They’re cheap but they get the job done well because they have more blades than your standard really cheap disposable razor. They last a good amount of time before getting dull.
Victoria F.