BY DAISY #57 in Women's Razors

Gillette Daisy Comfort Hold Pivot Razors: 10 Daisy Pivot Razors + 1 Venus Malibu Razor Moisture-rich strip provides lubrication with each stroke Pivoting head follows the curves of your body see more...

• Do these work well without shaving cream?1 Answers
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these when I travel because it is much more convenient and they are disposable. I don’t believe I would use them on a daily basis, but they are very inexpensive for temporary use. They are not the best quality, but definitely get the job done.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Best razors in the world. I’ve been using them ever since I started shaving in the first place. Get the job done and my legs feel super smooth after. Highly effective and I highly recommend to others.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I cannot stand these razors stare horrible they ripped through your hair they cut you. I understand there are great use if you cannot afford a few more dollars for another razor as well if they are actually good in an emergency situation. But there is no protection on these blades and they seem to be quite dull lately the past few times that I have purchased them while traveling
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’ve been using these razors now for nine years and they are my go to razors Hands-down I usually use one for two shavings and the blades are still sharp. They are affordable and I usually get the bigger pack.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This is generally a pretty good razor, although I prefer others. It can get a nice shave, but doesn’t seem to last as long. It is comparable to other cheaper brands. I’m going to say I wasn’t really satisfied overall.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it shaves so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Margarita C.
Cameron, NC
I've been gentle on my skin but it somehow cuts me each and every time. Don't get me wrong the product gets the job done but I just don't want to clean up the bloody mess
Christina P.
Newington, CT
They give you a close, clean shave without cutting you very easily. It met my expectations and it was perfect for travel. It was very effective although I wouldn't use them every day. I bought them at CVS and I would recommend them to others for travel.
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My ultimate favorite product! I love this product specially this brand, works very well! smooth I enjoy it alot and I keep repurchasing it all the time.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Do these work well without shaving cream?