BY DAISY #77 in Women's Razors

Gillette Daisy Comfort Hold Pivot Razors: 10 Daisy Pivot Razors + 1 Venus Malibu Razor Moisture-rich strip provides lubrication with each stroke Pivoting head follows the curves of your body see more...

• Do these work well without shaving cream?1 Answers
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these when I travel because it is much more convenient and they are disposable. I don’t believe I would use them on a daily basis, but they are very inexpensive for temporary use. They are not the best quality, but definitely get the job done.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cannot stand these razors stare horrible they ripped through your hair they cut you. I understand there are great use if you cannot afford a few more dollars for another razor as well if they are actually good in an emergency situation. But there is no protection on these blades and they seem to be quite dull lately the past few times that I have purchased them while traveling
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is generally a pretty good razor, although I prefer others. It can get a nice shave, but doesn’t seem to last as long. It is comparable to other cheaper brands. I’m going to say I wasn’t really satisfied overall.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’ve been using these razors now for nine years and they are my go to razors Hands-down I usually use one for two shavings and the blades are still sharp. They are affordable and I usually get the bigger pack.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razors in the world. I’ve been using them ever since I started shaving in the first place. Get the job done and my legs feel super smooth after. Highly effective and I highly recommend to others.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love Gillette Daisy razors! They are what I started out with and what I continue to use. I am always impressed with how well each razor they come out with has worked! Great quality, reliability, and durability! I love the pretty pink color they chose to use! The blades glide over the skin leaving them silky smooth. And normally with a new razor I always cut myself, well not with these! Thanks for an amazing product! I recommend them to anyone wanting to get a close shave!
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These razors are just okay. If you need something in a pinch, these would work for you, but the shave just doesn't last as long. The price is pretty affordable though, which is something to consider when buying razors. Generally, razors are way too expensive these days.
Adriana V.
Over time I've found that Gillette blades take my hair off a lot faster than other razors and my skin also feels a lot smoother! Gillette daisy has been one of my favorites for a while now because it didn't irritate my skin like most other razors do. I highly reccomend this product to those with skin on the sensitive side and want to get in and out of the shower to shave! Awesome product!!
Daiana u.
Tengo la piel muy sensible y dan a menudo la erosión cutánea grave al afeitarme. Mis axilas son la parte más sensible y cuando me afeito con el tipo equivocado de la maquinilla de afeitar que obtienen cortes, bultos rojos y son fácilmente irritables. Con el Gillette margarita clásico Tengo poco o ninguno de estos problemas.
Brittany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These aren't my first choice for disposable razors but are good when out on vacation and need something quick. They actually always give me razor burn so I really try not to use them and I wouldn't buy again unless I absolutely had no other choice
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Do these work well without shaving cream?