BY DAISY #75 in Women's Razors

Gillette Daisy Comfort Hold Pivot Razors: 10 Daisy Pivot Razors + 1 Venus Malibu Razor Moisture-rich strip provides lubrication with each stroke Pivoting head follows the curves of your body see more...

• Do these work well without shaving cream?1 Answers
Jen P.
Jen P.
I've used this brand for years, and no matter how many times I try new ones always return to my old favorite. They're pink, so they aren't easily confused with other razors - and your significant other is likely to leave them alone. The little strip that has moisturizer makes them so comfortable to use. Great brand and great product, though I wish they'd quit putting the "Simply Venus" razor in the pack. Its too big in my hand, and is a waste. I have a collection of them that have come in the packages that I just don't use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Malta, MT
Okay, second to the Venus Embrace are these good ol' razors. I mean it. These razors are very unlikely to cut your legs, and they give a very close shave. So, if you are on a budget, these are a great razor (or even if you are not on a budget). I loooove the Venus Embrace and they will not cut your leg and are great for people that are always late in the morning (me). These are not quite the Venus Embrace but still really good. I would just take a teensy bit more time shaving with these.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Gillette Daisy razors! They are what I started out with and what I continue to use. I am always impressed with how well each razor they come out with has worked! Great quality, reliability, and durability! I love the pretty pink color they chose to use! The blades glide over the skin leaving them silky smooth. And normally with a new razor I always cut myself, well not with these! Thanks for an amazing product! I recommend them to anyone wanting to get a close shave!
Denise D.
Denise D.
New York
These razors get the job done. However, I personally prefer to use the men's version of this because I feel it's more effective. I usually go to rite aid or Walgreens sometimes even CVS to get this product. Don't lose the handle part, the blades are expensive so you wouldn't want to have to buy the whole thing over and over again
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are ok razors...the price is adequate for the product given but every time I use these razors I get shaving bumps and not as close a shave as I would like. The handle is sturdy and easy to hold in the shower. There are many other better razors out their for women. Will purchase again based upon my monthly budget
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
A classic razor that does what you want without any gimmicks. Sometimes simple is the best thing and if it ain't broke, don't fix it! This razor is awesome for beginner shavers as well. Use with a moisturizing shave gel and you'll get a great result. Go slow around the knee area. I recommend this to anyone.
Sherry U.
Sherry U.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this razor brand for years, practically since it came out. Maybe the pink package drew me in? These work well, don't have an overkill number of blades, and at the price, I have no hesitation in pitching it when it it used up. I have never had acutely from one that I Adan think of. Great product!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Auburn
This is my absolute GO-TO razor. Before, I would use razors that would either cut and nick me all up or didn't get the smooth feel I was wanting and expecting. Once I tried the Gillette Daisy I knew I had found the perfect razor. You get a close, clean shave everytime with no irritation or cuts and nicks.
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
Not happy with this product. I bought this product and it actually gave me the worst cut on my ankle!!! My bath tub looked exactly like a murder scene because of the amount of blood! I thought I would need stitches! I wouldn't buy this esp because it doesn't have a cushion or anything to help with knicks
Summy A.
Summy A.
I use this for my legs my arms and my underarms. i usually but pack of 3 or so at walgreens and it last a while. pretty easy to use and effective. it does not cause any bumps which is really good. It can be found at any walgreens, cvs even publix. Not the most expensive or fancy but it gets the job done
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Do these work well without shaving cream?