BY GILLETTE

Gillette CustomPlus® Soothing Sensitive Men’s Disposable is the world’s #1 3-blade disposable.* The razor offers a smoother shave and has 100% better rinsing (vs. Sensor2 Plus). Great for sensitive skin, the razor has 3X more lubricants released (vs. Sensor2 Plus). A Pivoting Head adjusts to the contours of your face. Complete with a non-slip rubber handle for great control and maneuverability. Get up to 10 smooth shaves.

*Based on Nielsen sales data July 2014 - June 2015. Among 3 bladed male disposable razors. Custom Plus Soothing is also sold as Prestobarba3 Sensitive and Blue3 Sensitive in other geographies.

Review (1)
Rhonda C.
Review for: Gillette Custom Plus 3 Soothing Disposable Razor - 4 pack more...
I only use Gillette razors. I really love these Gillette Custom Plus 3. They work really well. These always meet my expectations. I usually just use the regular kind of Gillette disposable razors, For some reason I saw theses on sale so I bought them. They are Awesome. They have a phrase on the package that caught my eye, it says Sensitive Sensible. That's probably why I bought them. They have a Lubrastrip on the razor for a smooth shave. It also says on the package Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. I bet they don't have to give anyone money back cause these are a very nice disposable razor. I give this razor a 5 star.

Amazon