BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I enjoy using this product very much. It lasts me all day long. It has definitely met my expectations to the fullest. It is definitely affordable, I do not mind purchasing it. I don't believe any other products are as good as this one. I am very satisfied.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Gillette has a great name for themselves. I know I can always count on their products. The clinical strength really does work all day long without having to reapply. It is not cheap but it is worth the money. I am very satisfied with this product and will buy other products with their name on it.
Norene C.
I think this was too strong for me. It is for sensitive skin, but it does have a high percentage of aluminum chemical that stops perspiration. I broke out in a rash after one use and discontinued.
christy c.
Leland, NC
I love that the Gillette Name covers so many different products. The name has been around for a very long time. So you know that when you get a product by Gillette it is going to be great! This Anti- Perspirant did not let me down.
Heaven H.
Urbandale, Ia
My boyfreind only uses this he sweats a lot and this truly is clinical strength it's amazing no body odor here! It smells wonderful and keeps him dry no pit stains I know I do laundry lol this is a truley awesome deo
Alan S.
Austin, TX
I perspire quite a bit so anti-persperant is a must in my medicine cabinet. However, I have found that this brand of anti-perspirant does not always prevent awkward armpit stains during those really intense situations.
Victoria Icky N.
Union City, CA
This works very well! I used it on vacation in Hawaii and it was perfect. I went hiking and even ATV'ing and it stood its course through the humidty and actitvities.
Lauren D.
Phenix City , AL
This is my husband's favorite for days he has to work out. It is lasting and strong, but easy on his extra sensitive skin. Perfect combination.
Kymberly B.
Watsontown, PA
Always by this deodorant for the special guy in my life wouldn't want any other! Love it! I also use it for myself! It's a great deodorant!
Christina T.
Newark, DE
I like how it applies, and how long lasting it is. It heals the raw feeling I get when I shave my underarms, and I sweat so much less