BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Gillette has a great name for themselves. I know I can always count on their products. The clinical strength really does work all day long without having to reapply. It is not cheap but it is worth the money. I am very satisfied with this product and will buy other products with their name on it.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I enjoy using this product very much. It lasts me all day long. It has definitely met my expectations to the fullest. It is definitely affordable, I do not mind purchasing it. I don't believe any other products are as good as this one. I am very satisfied.
Victoria Icky N.
Victoria Icky N.
Fremont, CA
This works very well! I used it on vacation in Hawaii and it was perfect. I went hiking and even ATV'ing and it stood its course through the humidty and actitvities.
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
Watsontown, PA
Always by this deodorant for the special guy in my life wouldn't want any other! Love it! I also use it for myself! It's a great deodorant!
Dez B.
Dez B.
Harrisburg, OR
This deodorant is great because it absorbs everything when you're working out and makes you smell fresh and clean no matter what
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Este producto es muy gentil con las pieles sensibles y propensas a irritarse de verdad es alta tecnologia
Vitaliy  Z.
Vitaliy Z.
Studio City, CA
Love it. Really good. But there are a lot of other choices that equal to this product recommend everyone
Alan S.
Alan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I perspire quite a bit so anti-persperant is a must in my medicine cabinet. However, I have found that this brand of anti-perspirant does not always prevent awkward armpit stains during those really intense situations.
Norene C.
Norene C.
I think this was too strong for me. It is for sensitive skin, but it does have a high percentage of aluminum chemical that stops perspiration. I broke out in a rash after one use and discontinued.
christy c.
christy c.
Leland, NC
I love that the Gillette Name covers so many different products. The name has been around for a very long time. So you know that when you get a product by Gillette it is going to be great! This Anti- Perspirant did not let me down.