Gillette Clinical Sport Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid, Training Day uploaded by Stacy-Ann R.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Toughest Gillette Protection Against Sweat Odor Training Day: A Long-Lasting Scent That Keeps You Feeling Clean 1 Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Anti-Perspirant 4 Fights All 3 Types of Sweat: Heat, Activity, Stress 3 Promotes 48 Hours of Freshness For ultimate assurance against excessive sweat, choose Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Anti-Perspirant. Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid fights all 3 types of sweat: Heat, activity, and stress. It gives you 48 hours of freshness to help keep you smelling clean all day and beyond. It s the toughest Gillette protection against sweat and odor: Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Anti-Perspirant.

Jamie T.
Pricey but worth it! Lasts all day, fresh scent, no white marks and did I mention my significant other won't use anything else ever again! When I run out I even use his and don't smell overly manly!
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
I love so much! It is for guuys but it works good for me. Stays on all day! I use everyday. I never use anything else. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Definitely recommend it. It did meet my expectations. I buy it all the time. lol
Jessica J.
My husbands favorite. I actually love wearing men's deodorant sometimes just because it works better if I know I'm going to do extra things thall make me sweat more. And smells good. Reminds me of my husband.
Jacob N.
East Taunton, MA
I am in the military and my job requires lots of strenuous activity, my Gillette Clinical Strength deodorant works all day and it's still working at night when I get home from work! Excellent product!
Matthew D.
Mt Zion, IL
This is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. This is by far some of the best deodorant I've ever used. It has a nice clean scent and it will stay on for days. You can take a shower and it will still work 100%. Awesome product!!!
holly l.
Albany, OH
Gillette clinical sport antiperspirant & deodorant Advanced solid training day is a very good deodorant and it works very well I would recommend this to
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
My husband loves this deodorant as he sweats more than the normal person. He works hard all day doing manual labor and this keeps him dry and fresh.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love this brand because it is extravagant and never fails me. I never sweat from using this and I don't have any BO going on either. Very happy.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY
I use this when I go on a run outside on a warmer day. It does a great job of keeping me from smelling like sweat even when I'm drenched!
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
My kids have a gland issue that makes it hard for regular deodorants to control the presence of body order. This works!!! Bye Bye BO ...