Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Isai H.Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Caroline O.Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Nalia R.

BY GILLETTE

GilletteĀ® Clinical Endurance Clear Gel Cool Wave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.

New!

Tough protection for tough sweat.

Clear gel.

Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly. see more...

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Norman, OK
I have to have the clinical advance and in this day and age, a lot of the clinical versions are in solid forms but those leave white marks on my shirts and I don't want to wear undershirts because I'm already sweating more than I want. Anyway, Gilette is one of the few who make a clear version. They also have a travel size version that is helpful for trips and flying.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
My husband used this and it works ok but not as well as he had hoped. It is also much more expensive than other deodorant and probably only worth the price if it was on sale or if we had a coupon. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product for its effectiveness does not match its price-point.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Temecula, CA
This deodorant works very well for me! I do sweat slightly but it's minimal. What I most like about this is that I don't smell if I do sweat. My only complaint is that it leaves a residue that is hard to remove from the skin.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Seffner, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this when my store was out of my husbands favorite scent which is training day and he seemed to like the clinical but it's expensive and it doesn't last him very long.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
It does not last for very long. It gets sticky after a while.. Also it turns your armpit white making it more noticeable.
LuElla L.
LuElla L.

Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave
is the deodorant I use most often.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Clearfield, UT
I love the feel of the gel. Works very well. doesn't stain. has a great fragrance
the whole family uses it
Zachary L.
Zachary L.
Birmingham, AL
The only deodorant i have been able to use and not be a sweaty mess by the end of the day.
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I started using this when I moved to a warmer client. Its pretty expensive, and is used differently than normal deodorant. The hardest part for me is that you apply it at night before bed, so it can be absorbed before you really start to sweat. It didn't work for me, an that was disappointing. As a plus, it smelled good.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Exeter, CA
My husband uses this and swears by it. all I knew was that it smelled delicious but I ran out of my own one day and used his and it does work and doesn't feel too bad either. I wish they made the same in a less masculine sent lol