Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Isai H.Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Caroline O.Gillette Clinical Endurance Anti-perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Nalia R.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette® Clinical Endurance Clear Gel Cool Wave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.

New!

Tough protection for tough sweat.

Clear gel.

Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly.

Buy on Target*
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
I do not like this body wash. The smell does not hold or linger at all. Lathers every bit of 3 seconds.. Hard to believe it gets the dirt off at all. I bought from a corner store on trip out of town. It was the only thing they had in there because their was no Walmart or any other drug stores nearby. I didn't want to use hotel soap, hate those too... Felt I didn't have a choice but to get this at the time... And will never buy again. This body wash left my skin extremely dry. The next morning I rushed to the nearest Walmart and purchased my usual....
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the scent on my husband arm. He loves that it gives him that fleshing, doesn't stick together and very comfortable. The gel comes easily and he loves using Gillette endurance because the gel doesn't go through his clothed. #influenstermovember
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
My husband used this and it works ok but not as well as he had hoped. It is also much more expensive than other deodorant and probably only worth the price if it was on sale or if we had a coupon. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product for its effectiveness does not match its price-point.
Jeremy H.
Norman, OK
I have to have the clinical advance and in this day and age, a lot of the clinical versions are in solid forms but those leave white marks on my shirts and I don't want to wear undershirts because I'm already sweating more than I want. Anyway, Gilette is one of the few who make a clear version. They also have a travel size version that is helpful for trips and flying.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I started using this when I moved to a warmer client. Its pretty expensive, and is used differently than normal deodorant. The hardest part for me is that you apply it at night before bed, so it can be absorbed before you really start to sweat. It didn't work for me, an that was disappointing. As a plus, it smelled good.
Linda V.
Temecula, CA
This deodorant works very well for me! I do sweat slightly but it's minimal. What I most like about this is that I don't smell if I do sweat. My only complaint is that it leaves a residue that is hard to remove from the skin.
Victoria P.
Exeter, CA
My husband uses this and swears by it. all I knew was that it smelled delicious but I ran out of my own one day and used his and it does work and doesn't feel too bad either. I wish they made the same in a less masculine sent lol
Dan H.
Wauwatosa, WI
I tried quite a few deodorants. this one is by far the one that works the best for me. I used to sweat so much when i got stressed or nervous and this works like magic. I think the clinical strength works!!
Nalia R.
I bought this for my husband for during the summer. he tends to sweat more specially during work. this helps him control that by using it at night and it will keep him cool and dry
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this when my store was out of my husbands favorite scent which is training day and he seemed to like the clinical but it's expensive and it doesn't last him very long.