Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Ultimate Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Gisela Q.Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Ultimate Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Bailey M.Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Ultimate Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Omar P.

BY GILLETTE

The way you do anything is the way you do everything - so do it well. That's how we do things at Gillette. We are focused on the details that make the difference. Gillette Clinical is precision engineered for those who need tough protection against sweat and odor.

Also available in 2.6 oz

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 20% (Anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Petrolatum, Cyclodextrin, Fragrance, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gisela Q.
Bronx
This is the deodorant my husband use every day. This is a long lasting product. The quality is very good and the price is affordable. If there are any guys reading this review this information is for you.
Bailey M.
This is going to get a little personal but explains why I love this deoderant so much. I am a very sweaty person. It does not matter the season or what the temperature is, I sweat a lot. But also my body adjusts to deodorants, so I am constantly changing what deodorant I am using.

This is one of the deodorants that is my rotation and I love it. The smell is so fresh fresh and stays all day. It does fade a little bit but it starts out very strong. It helps with the sweat, it's not amazing with that but helps a lot.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Excellent product -- we recently had to switch to Gillette Clinical Strength after my hardworking husband's regular deodorant began to fail him every day. This product works great and smells so, so good. It keeps him dry and fresh all day long. Despite the hefty price tag ($13 at my local store), we will keep purchasing this product!
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This is the deodorant that my husband uses and it WORKS. He's a mechanic and sweats a lot, especially in the summer when the shop is over 100 degrees. Gillette Clinical holds up pretty well and smells great. The only drawback is the high price. Other than that, this is definitely a good deodorant for guys that need extra protection.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This is a great deodorant. It has a fresh smell that isn't too potent and doesn't smell too much like a man if you are a woman wearing this. My boyfriend likes it as well because he works at his dads mechanic shop and this prevents the sweat from soaking through his clothes and keeps him fresh all day.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
We just purchased this for my significant other. He used to use just the regular Gillette deodorant but it didn't minimize the sweating. Since he has switch he noticed that he is not wet under his arms and it's working! The scent is pleasant. Definitely give this a try!!
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is amazing. It lasts me all day and at least 12 hours after. If you take a shower within 6 hours of using it you can feel the water being repelled off your armpits. Its truly great stuff. Highly recommended. Ft my boyfriend
Kalina K.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
The only kind my husband will use! And man does it smell great! Can be pricey depending on where you go but worth it! Keeps him nice and dry and smelling fresh, which is great especially for his line of work!
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Simply the best I have ever used its the dryness of a solid but the ease of spreading of a liquid, my t-shirts no longer have that hard block from gel based and I get good coverage without all the white flakes of a solid. Plus it lasts all day no matter how hard I push my body
Kassie K.
San Antonio , Tx
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I've used several different deodorants over the years, but this is the only one that really worked. It stayed on didn't stain my shirt and didn't dry out my underarm skin like other deodorants.