Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Sport Triumph Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Debbie  .

BY GILLETTE

The way you do anything is the way you do everything - so do it well. That's how we do things at Gillette. We are focused on the details that make the difference. Gillette Clinical is precision engineered for those who need tough protection against sweat and odor.

Active Ingredients
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 20% (Anhydrous)
Inactive Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Petrolatum, Cyclodextrin, Fragrance, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether
Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Buy on Walgreens*
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
I try many different antiperspirants and or deodorants and I always come back to Gillette Advance soild sport It goes on solid and keeps me smelling good all day. Compared to others this lasts the longest for me. Highly recommended thank you Gillette Gillette Clinical Advanced Solid Sport Triumph Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Courtney L.
Review for: Clinical Strength Advanced Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Arctic Clean 1.7 oz more...
My husband swears by this deodorant. He normally sweats through his shirts at work but this deodorant has really helped him to stop that. It also helps keep away any odor. We've bought this over and over for the past year.
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
A great clean scent that is so long lasting, even after my bf goes on a trip to the gym for a long workout or has been sweating at work. This is long lasting, effective, and a very reasonable price point. If your man (or you) need a new antiperspirant that lasts, check out this one!
Stephanie B.
Owosso, MI
Review for: Clinical Strength Gillette Advanced Solid Sport Triumph 0.5 oz more...
I am a normal gal with no major issues...not over weight etc and I had a really hard time finding a good deodorant that would work for me. If you've ever had issues with deodorant not working the way it should, this is the one for you. It works exactly as described. With this particular deodorant, you wear it before bed, not in the morning first etc. and to me...I always wear deodorant so no big deal. I feel the Clinical strength Gilette Advanced Solid Sport Triumph is a bit on the pricier side, but it works so I do not mind. I would rather not stink, smell good and know I'll be fine if it's 100 degrees outside.
If you can not find a proper deodorant as all of our bodies are different, I would recommend this product. Chances are, it's what you've been looking for!
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
I tried many deodorants and finally found one that actually works like advertised. Applying it in the evening before bedtime is the recommended way to apply it but after a lifetime of using deodorant in the morning I have not been able to switch. The reason I gave 4 stars only is because of the white film that I get on my shirts if I do not wait to get dressed after applying the deodorant. If I were more patient it probably would not be an issue but I am normally in a hurry. It is expensive but it works. It is also nice having scheduled home delivery by Amazon Prime. I never run out because I forgot to pick it up when at the store.
Kevin O.
Oswego, NY
I have used this product (and many other prescription strength products) a few times. Like most, it does not work well for me. I always check the active ingredient, and the clinical strength versions usually have a slightly higher content than the normal version, but some regular anti-perspirants have just as high or higher concentration of active ingredient. Take the time to look and compare before you buy.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
My husband uses this deodorant , its the one he asks me to buy when that time comes , so my senses say he is a fan. I like the smell , it has that manly smell you look for in a mens deodorant and covers thing nicely. he does a hard labor job with long hours and comes home still smelling great after applying early that morning.
Mercedes R.
Riverside , CA
My husband couldn't find a deodorant that would keep him fry and keep his stinkyness away! One day I came home with this and he used it the following day. Did I mention that he's in the sun and heat all day and sweating his but off? Haha well when he came home he smelled great and he didn't have any sweat stains in his uniform
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
I really enjoyed using this deodorant. I ran a lot and go to the gym 5x a week and this really helps me stay fresh and most of all, stay smell-free. I am not self conscious when I raise my hands because I know that my deodorant is doing its job. It doesn't transfer to clothing either which is a plus.
Michael B.
As a person who perspires a lot, I needed to up my deodorant game a bit. While it does state that it helps with perspiration, I felt that it did not do enough. Although it is better than other brands that I have used. It has a nice smell to it when applying and when you do sweat. The only downfall to this is if you have skin that is sensitive, it may not agree with you.