BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

brittany k.
Petersburg, VA
This is the only deodorant that my boyfriend will use haha! It smells good on him too! He says this one doesn't leave any marks on his clothes and it lasts all day! And that's pretty good because he's constantly moving around in a warehouse all day. We both recommend this :)
Yaletza P.
This deodorant is perfect for men with stinky armpits. The deodorant itself has a nice scent to it. It takes a little to completely dry. Keeps you feeling fresh after you shower.
Lynsey W.
Morristown, IN
My significant other uses Gillette Clear Shield Deodorant. Whether he's working in the factory, working out at the gym, or out in the sun, he never has body odor. This product impressed me with the amount he sweats.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
This deodorant is not a bad product to buy for your boyfriend or dad, although they don't smell all that great it does its job and is an affordable price b
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This keeps my 13 year old son smelling fresh. He's pretty active so he needs good protection against stinky smells. Works like a charm!
Jessie  M.
Lewisville, TX
A great deodorant. I use it almost every time i get out the shower and its great to use when going out at night into the town.
Patrick C.
Austin, TX
Good for sweat affordable and long lasting has good smell and doesn't make you funky I love this definitely affordable
Justin G.
Russellville, AL
I use this now because I use to use an anti-perspirant. But it contains aluminum and it ruined a few of my shirts.
Issy G.
I usually just steal it from my boyfriend I love the way it smells and I love that it last all day and night
Andrea P.
GILROY, CA
Keeps my underarms dry and smelling great. I live a men's deodorant over women's, they work so much better.