BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Susan C.
Springdale, PA
This particular Gillette deodorant is one that my son has been using now for quite some time.
The fragrance isn't overwhelming and as far as keeping him smelling fresh,in the Artic Fresh scent,it doesn't fail to do its job.
The fact that it's a clear deodorant means that it doesn't leave the tell tell white deodorant marks that other brands do.
I would recommend this product
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I bought this for my husband because his regular brand had begun to irritate him. I tried a few brands this one worked well.The cost is reasonable and he likes the scent. I would recommend this product.
tasha s.
Florence, MS
The Gillette Clear Shield Deodorant didn't work very well for my husband. We found out that the gel doesn't work at well as the solid. Good smell just didn't last as long. But it was affordable and there is always coupons for this brand. So overall I'm satisfied with the brand
Aydin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like the cool feeling of this product especially on hot summer days. also, the fact it doesn't leave any mark on the t-shirts makes it a winner in my book. not that different than the rest of the Gillette deodorants though.
Trini K.
St George, UT
My husband requests this deodorant frequently. He says it goes on smooth and stays smelling fresh the longest. I can admit, he smells great after a 10 hour work day.
Elizabeth S.
Just like other gillette deodorants my fiance is in love. he says it leaves him.feeling refreshed and the no stains make laundry easy for me lol
Amy T.
PERU, IN
My boys love this deodorant it works great for them and last all day long...the smell is great its not greasy and doesn't stain their shirts
Jennifer R.
Falls, PA
This is my fiance's favorite brand and while I don't use it myself I love cuddling up with him and smelling the scent it has
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
Really holds up the whole day nd keeps you from smelling all sweaty and feeling gross. Especially after or during workouts
Cathy O.
Winter Spgs, FL
This smells amazing and last all day maybe even longer! Glides on and dries clear so no white markes are to be expected!