Gillette Clear Gel Power Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Estefany Q.Gillette Clear Gel Power Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Amanda M.Gillette Clear Gel Power Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Amanda M.

BY GENERIC

Gillette Clear Gel Power Russ Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant: All-day scent technology Triple protection system with active odor blockers Transparent dry shield see more...

Buy on Target
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Este desodorante en gel es genial! Mi esposo lleva usando ya varios años! No mancha la ropa, es de uso fácil, no lo hace sudar tanto y huele super bien. Es de larga duración, definitivamente se los recomiendo!! Y el precio es muy bueno!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always thought guys deodorant worked so much better than womens! I love this stuff too, it's clear and drys fast. I do try to put it on 5 minutes before I put clothes on to make sure it's dry and doesn't get on anything!
Yaimee O.
I know this is a guy's deodorant, but it's the only one that works for me during the summer. I tend to sweat a lot especially during the summer and this is the only deodorant that prevents it.
Rose D.
Quincy, MA
Love the smell. Better pricing at Bjs wholesale club. Found it to be expensive at cvs. Will continue to buy. As I have a teenage boy.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a gel that glides on Coldy and keeps your pits moist during sports or any kind of heavy exercise to make your perspire more than usual. It to me has an almost lime kind of smell. It helps with smelly pits and helps reduce wetness
Michaela B.
We recently purchased this product at SAMs club. My husband likes this deodorant but says it can get a little messy. If you squeeze the bottle it comes out of the top. So use caution on that, but other than that... Great product, worth the money.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I bought this for my husband and he did not like it he said it made his arm pits feel wet all day long.
Patricia Á.
Las Piedras
Huele bien, es super cubridor para todas esas personas que sudan mucho y les sale mal olor