BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Cheryl B.
Shippensburg, PA
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...
My husband only likes clear gel deodorant and this is 1 i buy most often. gilette is a top product & a lot of their products are used regularly in our home
Ariel S.
My boyfriend uses this, and I love it! Smells good and lasts all day. I've just started to use it myself because it works better than my Dove deodorant.
BJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...
My standard deodorant. Best of the options I've tried but I am not wholly satisfied. Often hard to apply evenly, leaving large deposits in certain areas.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
My husband has used this product several times. He likes the scent, but doesn't like the gel version. He feels like it leaves your underarms too wet.
Shaina J.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't really use this but my dad does he has been using for years and doesn't use any other brands so that a good sign and that must means it great
TJ A.
Just two clicks each time you use it and rub on the Gillette deodorant. The deodorant applies and leaves you feeling cool and protected all day long.
Mari C.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...

Gillette deodorant is my favorite brand and my husband also uses it , is an antiperspirant with a pleasant masculine scent , which protects for hours
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Goes on clear and stays clear reducing white marks, also gives 48 hours of freshness, dries in seconds so you don't have to wait for it to dry,
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
My husband loves this stuff and It does smell good, It last him all day long protection. This is the only one that he likes and uses anymore.
Kevan R.
Poteau
The scent of this is amazing. It feels refreshing when appliance, but doesn’t seem to stay on 24hrs. I would recommend and still will purchase.
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
Willian A.
Larchmont, NY
Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Shelby -.