BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Chris B.
Liberty Twp, OH
It's difficult to get the right amount of product to come out, and when you finally do, it's a wet goopy mess under your arms. Why bother with the hassle in the morning when you can just use a clear stick?
Terrell W.
Phoenix, AZ
Not a big fan of gel but it really worked all day. It was a surprise when i posted to my instagram. Alot of people said the already use gillette clear gel. Its nice addition to gilette shaving cream.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great deodorant that works. Nice scent but not overwhelming. My husband uses this brand and likes it a lot. The only downfall is that because it is a gel, it is colder than a solid when applying.
Anurag K.
Just received this from Influenster for Testing and Reviewing purposes. I love the fragrance, it does not leave any white stains behind like my old deos. Definitely worth a try! #NOSWEAT #GCG
eddiejackson146
Madison
I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #NOSWEAT #GCG #GilletteTester @Influenster Gillette Clear Gel deodorant is the best! I will never change!
Carolina A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...
My husband uses Gillette and sometimes I use it as well and it so refreshing. My husband never complains about this product and I recommend it. My husband always smells great!
Benton W.
Clarksburg, WV
I was never really a big fan of gel type deo. But after I receive my #nosweat voxbox I was pleased with how well Gillette a the clear gel worked and it also smells good.
Mike s.
Linden, MI
Great product, works very well. I didn't like the wet feeling it leaves bUT that goes away after a bit. It's nice that it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
My sons love this deodorant. The smell is not overwhelming. It does not leave white marks on their clothing. It last all day, even when they are playing sports.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
Pretty good product. However I do not like the wetness feeling that the gel gives. Other than that it is effective and does the job and smells fairly good too.
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
Willian A.
Larchmont, NY
Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Shelby -.