BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
My fiancé has been using this stuff for a while and he loves it! He would constantly switch brands because they weren't long lasting. We finally find one that keeps him fresh all day and this is IT! We normally buy the big bulk at Costco for a great price.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
My boyfriend loves this deodorant because it lasts long and makes him smell good. He is in the army so he is gone for days sleeping in the dirt and tends to smell. But he uses this and when he comes home he doesn't smell so bad! Like I'm surprised since he works in dirt and is constantly sweating.
William S.
Independence, MO
This smells pretty good, like a fresh almost sanitized scent. It goes on really wet and protects pretty well. No complaints. Its not my go to brand, but I will go for it in a pinch. I have no complaints other than it just smells pretty stereotypical of this kind of brand.
Josh W.
Escondido, CA
I love the fact that this deodorant is a clear gel and doesn't leave any of the flaky colored residue other brands may leave behind. The antiperspirant works for the whole day and then some. It can be a little cold because it's gel but it's a refreshing cool feeling.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
My boyfriend uses this deodorant, it's his tried and true favorite. It's long lasting and keeps him dry and smelling fresh. But I have a confession; I use this frequently. It's amazing and I'm on the hunt for a women's deodorant with the same formulation as this one!
Mario M.
Detroit, MI
I tested this product over the last month and I must say is is possibly the least effective deodorant and antiperspirant that I have ever used. I would not recommend this to anyone. The product once applied fails to keep me dry at anytime. So I stopped using it after the second day of having it. I'm glad I did not pay for this. #NOSWEAT is not accurate at all!!!
JW R.
Dallas, TX
Like I mentioned on Instagram and Facebook, it's nice gel that holds up well without the grand announcement of deodorant smell (like many Sport-scented solids/sprays) and helps you bypass underarm chalkville. I used for a few days before I wrote the review to make sure that it wouldn't break me out or anything, so we've cleared that hurdle. Good product.
Caitlin H.
The man of my house requests nothing more than Gillette's Clear Gel In Cool Wave. It not only met our expectations but exceeded it with its easy application and long lasting wear. We purchased this deodorant at a super market and have never turned back.
Melisabeth R.
My husband love this deodorant, don't look white in the clothe and the smell is really soft and fresh. He always buy, i love the smell too, the man feel fresh and the odor is long duration. I recomended 100%. If available in many places for a rasonable price.
Chris T.
Santa Ana, CA
I'd used Gilette Clear Gel in the past, but a couple of issues caused me to leave it in favor of other brands. The two main items were 1) if you squeeze the sides of the container, the gel oozes out of the top, which happened more than once while in a toiletries bag in a suitcase, and 2) a painful dryness in my armpits 24 hours or so after application. Both issues still occur for me, so I'm once again tossing this Clear Gel deodorant aside and choosing a different product.
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
Willian A.
Larchmont, NY
Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Shelby -.