BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I know im not a guy but a love this. I love this smells so good feel good under arms not a big fan of roll on deodorant i perfer spray on dedorant but this is a 5 star.
monica c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gran elección cuando se trata de desodorantes, tiene un premio asequible, buen olor y también es eficaz. Usted puede estar seguro de usarlo y saber que le protegerá todo el día! No deja manchas en su ropa, estoy muy satisfecho con este producto.
Dean M.
Ivoryton, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So I got this full size stick of @Gillette deodorant for free from @influenster to test out. I'm not really a fan..... The gel alone feels wet and takes forever to dry in. I feel like there was absolutely no change or improvements from the antiperspirant dept. The scent is not strong and the packaging sucks. The plastic is not rigid enough so the slightest pressure makes the product seep out. Also, the packaging is very thin so if you knock it over (which is very easy to do) the product flys through into the cap. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stick with my norm. #nosweat
Elizabeth J.
It's a great product. I found it because the female deodorants weren't cutting it unless I bought clinical strength, which is expensive. But I love the scent and it lasts all day. And even two days if you forget to shower. Only issue is that the application isn't the best. You get a lot of build-up at the dispensing area. Would be better if it was set up like the secret applicators
Jonathan C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The product Gillette Clear Gel had one label stating 48hrs of freshness, making a bold statement that you can trust ‪#‎NOSWEAT‬ when using this. When going out for a long day I felt fresh and no worries of sweating. I would recommend this product to others. My only complaint with this was when taking a shower it was almost wax like when washing with water and soap, but after scrubbing a bit it cleans off alright. ‪#‎GCG‬ ‪#‎GilletteTester‬
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
it is a very good deodorant. It is my husband's favorite because it gives the perfect protection all day. It keeps it dry and odor even when doing sports outdoors for several hours. the preferred version gel because it dries faster and does not stain clothes. the aroma is pleasant and not very strong. the price is quite good when the quality and quantity of product that brings the package.
Robert V.
Davenport, IA
I give this a 5 star rating! I have sensitive skin, but want protection just like everyone else. I have tried many other brands and nothing hold up to Gillette Endurance! I have literally left a store because they were out and went elsewhere JUST for this when I needed it. I won't settle for anything less than the best. long lasting, great scent.
Brianna M.
My husband loves this deodorant. He has been using it since we met. It is reasonably priced, and can be found in most store. If keeps him sweat free, and smell free for most of the day. If he has a day where he works a little harder he does get a little smelly. Overall I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a good deodorant.
Francisco C.
Sin duda alguna uno de los mejores desodorantes que se pueden encontrar en el mercado. Proporciona más horas de protección contra malos olores y te mantiene seco. Su fragancia es todo un deleite, masculina y contundente. Olvídate del exceso de sudor y el mal olor...
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
it is a very good deodorant. it gives the perfect protection all day. It keeps dry and odor even when doing sports outdoors for several hours. the preferred version gel because it dries faster and does not stain clothes. the aroma is pleasant and not very strong. the price is quite good when the quality and quantity of product that brings the package.
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
Willian A.
Larchmont, NY
Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Shelby -.