BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
My husband uses this deodorant. He loves that it doesn't get stuck in his arm pit hairs and it lasts all day. I love the way it smells!
Cara C.
Denver, CO
My dad was so pumped for this stuff and it wore off maybe a third of a way through his shift at work.
Plus side, it does smell good.
Erika M.
Russellville , AR
This is excellent my son plays sports and has really strong body odor and this is ghe only deodorant soo far thats has worked for him
Michelle B.
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...
This is my husband's favorite. I love the way it makes him smell and it works great (no nasty BO smell) This is the only one we buy!
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
This product goes on slightly wet and you should wait for it to dry fully before putting on your shirt. The scent is good though.
Jaren S.
San Diego, CA
I think this is just an okay product. It did give me a rash but it was because I have sensitive skin. I works for mild work outs
Andrew T.
Cayce, SC
My dad had always used this deodorant. It is a great alternative to the white deodorants that can leave marks on your clothes.
Michael V.
Peoria
This product is amazing last all day with an awesome fresh smell. I have been using this for years have no complaints. Thanks.
My husband used this once and It just wasn't his thing. We are human and we sweat. He wasn't a fan of the Anti-Perspirant.
Ruth G.
Review for: 3X Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave 6 3.8 oz. more...
I prefer to get a bigger box. And this brand is the perfect one for my husband. It stays on long. He's always smelling good
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
Willian A.
Larchmont, NY
Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Shelby -.