Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GILLETTE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ride a wave of freshness and stay confident with the #1 men’s clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant. Provides all-day protection from wetness and odor; Contains active odor blockers; Features transparent dry shield.

Ingredient:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex Gly 16% (anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethicone, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To find additional information about P&G fragrance components,

Review (1)
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I received this from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review.

I received this and though it's a man's deodorant, I decided to give it a go. I usually dont like gels because they feel wet and sticky. I've been playing with my pits all day, raising and lowering my arms and haven't felt that at all. It doesn't feel wet either. This was one of our cooler days of the summer, being only in the upper 80°s, but the humidity was still up there. This kept me dry all day. The smell is definitely masculine but it's nice and clean. Honestly, if I had to choose between smelling like a clean man or smelling like a woman who has been sweating all day, I'll choose to smell like a clean man. I really like this.

#HAPPYPINCHer