BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
this is my husband go to deodorant he loves it he buys like 3 a month he wears it morning and night he loves the smell the texture it doesnt compare to anything else he uses it every single day  such a fresh scent super satisfied and will keep on buying it for ever ,
Stephanie L.
Santee, CA
This is the only men's antiperspirant that actually works! It even works better than women's deodorant. It has a fresh clean scent that is perfect for girls to wear as well!
Lizbeth H.
My husband has used so many deodorants until one day he told me to buy him a new different that wouldn't irritate he's skin and I was clueless on with one to get so I asked my brother witch one he used and he recommended this one now this is The only deodorant my husband will use. He has tried so many deodorants by far this is the only one that has lasted him trough out the day without irritating he's armpit! It is also my favorite cuz it's smells so good! I love smelling he's armpit after he puts it on after showering!! Lol
Edwin G.
Woodside, New York
This is some great deodorant right here. My girlfriend loves sniffing my armpits, and she says she never smells anything bad. I play tons of sports, and it never lets me smell too much. PLUS, its price is pretty economical.
monica a.
Gran elección cuando se trata de desodorantes, tiene un premio asequible, buen olor y también es eficaz. Usted puede estar seguro de usarlo y saber que le protegerá todo el día! No deja manchas en su ropa, estoy muy satisfecho con este producto.
Elizabeth J.
It's a great product. I found it because the female deodorants weren't cutting it unless I bought clinical strength, which is expensive. But I love the scent and it lasts all day. And even two days if you forget to shower. Only issue is that the application isn't the best. You get a lot of build-up at the dispensing area. Would be better if it was set up like the secret applicators
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
it is a very good deodorant. It is my husband's favorite because it gives the perfect protection all day. It keeps it dry and odor even when doing sports outdoors for several hours. the preferred version gel because it dries faster and does not stain clothes. the aroma is pleasant and not very strong. the price is quite good when the quality and quantity of product that brings the package.
Valentina B.
it is a very good deodorant. it gives the perfect protection all day. It keeps dry and odor even when doing sports outdoors for several hours. the preferred version gel because it dries faster and does not stain clothes. the aroma is pleasant and not very strong. the price is quite good when the quality and quantity of product that brings the package.
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
My fiancé has been using this stuff for a while and he loves it! He would constantly switch brands because they weren't long lasting. We finally find one that keeps him fresh all day and this is IT! We normally buy the big bulk at Costco for a great price.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
My boyfriend uses this deodorant, it's his tried and true favorite. It's long lasting and keeps him dry and smelling fresh. But I have a confession; I use this frequently. It's amazing and I'm on the hunt for a women's deodorant with the same formulation as this one!
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
gennis e.
Any clear gel for woman?