BY GILLETTE

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I received a travel size of this deodorant through pinchme box. It smells really good with a cologne scent. I gave it to my boyfriend for his gym bag and he loves it. He was using degree deodorant but likes this one better. I highly recommend this deodorant.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses this deodorant and it smells amazing on him. He loves that it lasts so long and the fact that it’s clear gel so it doesn’t stain his clothes. He buys it from Costco too for a great price!
Casey W.
Council Blfs, IA
I recently received a free sample of Gillette’s Endurance Cool Wave Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant from Gillette and Influencer. I was asked to test and provide feedback on my experience for no pay. I must point out I am not overly fond of stick deodorant/antiperspirants, as I tend to break out in red itchy rashes wherever the product touches my skin. Because of this, I have been using spray deodorants for the last 20 plus years and have had no problems with stickiness, overpowering scent, or rashes! Let's start...I have been using this clear gel sample for a few days now and am pleased to note I have no rashes…yay! Unfortunately, there is an overpowering fragrance... I am not quite sure how strong the scent of "stick" deodorant should be when applied, as I am used to a subtle to no scent from my personal choice of deodorant, but Gillette’s Endurance Cool Wave Clear Gel has a mighty strong fragrance; enough so that I get a mild headache from smelling the fragrance after the first couple of hours while it fades. Another issue with this product, even following the directions of “two twists” for 48 hours of protection, I can feel the gel on my underarms and it is not comfortable! I have tried letting my underarms dry for several minutes before doing anything, such as getting dressed!?, and it’s still there… and I am not sure why someone would want to wait around for this product to dry before finishing their daily routines!? I prefer to put my deodorant on and GO! There is also a problem with the "two-twist" mechanism, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. One time, you can get the right amount, other times you get nothing or WAY too much! (and with the times you get too much, there is a mess and just not enough time to deal with it!) The only thing this deodorant has going for it is the ability to not leave marks on my clothing. I appreciate the free sample, but this is not a product for me! I will stick with my Men’s Degree Sport spray… maybe next time Gillette…
Jason B.
I was recently sent a free tester of Gillette's Clear Gel Cool Wave Anti-Perspirant (AP). I currently switch between a non-alum based roll-on and a clinical strength powder based AP. Having used gel based anti-perspirant's in the past, I was eager to give this a go to see what had changed, and how this might be better for my pocket-book. Here are my thoughts:

The Good:
Clear Gel AP has several advantages over other AP's. While most stick AP's are powder (or something similar), gel's are clear, go on clear and leave little mess (with some caveats, see below). The Gillette Cool Wave AP has another advantage in that it smells great and is not overpowering. The clinical strength stuff I use has a very strong smell and - while not bad - can be a bit much first thing in the AM. My wife also liked the smell of the Cool Wave Clear Gel better for similar reasons: not as overpowering as the clinical strength stuff.

The Bad:
While there aren't a lot of negatives for the Clear Gel Cool Wave AP, there are some. First and foremost, messy application. The applicator for the Cool Wave AP recommends two twists for the optimum amount. Not bad, except a "twist" can be a bit subjective. Additionally, the applicator itself tends to push the gel product around rather than apply like the powder based stuff. This is just an unfortunate difference between the two products. While the glop factor can be somewhat annoying, it is worth the tradeoff if you have to wear a shirt that you don't want streaked from the powder. Just use a lighter touch when applying the product and allow some time to dry before putting on a shirt. While waiting helps, it may not be feasible in all situations.

Lastly, while I was provided the product for a free test, I received no further compensation for my review. The review and my recommendation are my own and are not influenced by Gillette or any other company
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
this is my husband go to deodorant he loves it he buys like 3 a month he wears it morning and night he loves the smell the texture it doesnt compare to anything else he uses it every single day  such a fresh scent super satisfied and will keep on buying it for ever ,
Scot S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I had tried gel deodorant/antiperspirant many years ago when I remember them first becoming "big" - back in the late 1980's/early 1990's. This may have been when they first introduced the gels (not sure). Trying this out reminded me why I didn't like them back then - and it's still why I don't like them now. It makes my underarms feel wet/sticky, and it seems like it takes forever for it to dry. I feel like I need to flap my arms around like a bird to try and get it to dry faster, and I really don't like putting on a shirt while I'm still feeling wet under my arms. I do like the Cool Wave scent. Also - it has the same amount of the active ingredient as my regular deodorant/antiperspirant, and seems to control my sweating just as well as my regular. Some people may really like the clear gel, but it's not really for me.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Yup, that protection status is real. I am not sure about 48 hours, but it certanily holds up to 12 hours. Especially when I am out and about for work for hours. It def holds up during my intense workout session. I do not smell like a dirty wet sock -whew-. I personally like the cool wave smell, it is refreshing, and not overbearing. I buy these in packs at my local super/megastore (keeps my cost down). Plenty of room to spare in both gym bag, my car, home, locker, and at the ofice.
Lizbeth H.
My husband has used so many deodorants until one day he told me to buy him a new different that wouldn't irritate he's skin and I was clueless on with one to get so I asked my brother witch one he used and he recommended this one now this is The only deodorant my husband will use. He has tried so many deodorants by far this is the only one that has lasted him trough out the day without irritating he's armpit! It is also my favorite cuz it's smells so good! I love smelling he's armpit after he puts it on after showering!! Lol
Stephanie L.
Santee, CA
This is the only men's antiperspirant that actually works! It even works better than women's deodorant. It has a fresh clean scent that is perfect for girls to wear as well!
monica c.
Gran elección cuando se trata de desodorantes, tiene un premio asequible, buen olor y también es eficaz. Usted puede estar seguro de usarlo y saber que le protegerá todo el día! No deja manchas en su ropa, estoy muy satisfecho con este producto.
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
How long does it take to get dry ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What is your favorite smell on your man?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This left a stain on my ex-husbands shirts. Has anyone found a fix that works on getting those out?
gennis e.
Any clear gel for woman?