Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave

The most important moments in a man’s life require true confidence. And nothing can hinder those moments of confidence quite like sweat & body odor issues. With Gillette Clear Gel, men can have the confidence to say #NOSWEAT, no matter what the situation. No other men’s clear gel is stronger; two twists of the dial is all it takes for optimal protection.

Triple Protection Formula: The triple protection formula contains active odor fighters, efficient wetness blockers, and a transparent, fast-drying shield. These work together to provide 48-hour wetness and odor protection.

Starts Working Immediately: Goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind.

Proprietary Technology to Improve Effectiveness: Ordinary invisible solid sticks contain high levels of white wax. These waxes can leave residue on you and your clothes and also can prevent the wetness fighting antiperspirant ingredients from penetrating into sweat ducts. Gillette Clear Gel doesn’t contain waxes, so it can quickly get to the source of sweat, and help stop odor and wetness before they start. Gillette Clear Gel also features a proprietary Calcium-Stabilization method that makes sure its active ingredients stay clear and are the optimum size to for diffusion into sweat ducts.

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant comes in five fresh scents: Cool Wave, Arctic Ice, Brisa Tropical, Power Rush, and Sport Triumph.

Availability: Gillette Clear Gel is now available at food, drug and mass merchandise stores in the United States for a suggested retail price of $3.99.

Does it leave a stain on t shirts?
Any women use this.
Any clear gel for woman?
Start your review of Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave!
slc
This is my favorite deodorant ever!! I am a woman and first used this product when staying at a boyfriends house and in a rush to get to work. I have NEVER bought any other kind of deodorant since. I get terrible migraines from smells, but this deodorant has such a subtle smell that it’s not over powering at all. I’ve always loved gel deodorant because I feel like they work better, so this is perfect for that. It’s super fast drying, so you don’t have to worry about waiting for it to dry before putting your clothes on to avoid deodorant marks. It is super strong power, I feel like I could be having the worst BO ever and this would completely take care of it in a quick swipe. I also feel like it helps reduce under arm sweating, as that’s a huge problem I have during the summer. If you are questioning whether or not this is a brand you need- get it! It is amazing and you won’t regret it, I would completely recommend to anyone I know
I use men’s deodorant and I will never go back to using a women branded deodorant. I feel like this lasts a lot longer than other gel deodorants in the women’s section. I love how this goes on and it makes me feel refreshed. The only downfall is the product gets messy in the lid if you’re not careful since you have to click until the product comes up from the base. I would recommend going slow with this instead of rushing to get it on and having excess product in the lid. This doesn’t leave stains on clothes and if it gets on your clothes when getting dressed, it dries clear instead of regular stick deodorant that leaves a white-casted stain.
Fontana , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't buy this personally for my son so I'm going to let him speak... I am a male and all I use is Gillette gel deodorant I've tried many other ones including Old Spice degree Speed Stick and many more Gillette gel is the only one that keeps me odor-free and definitely dry it's a little pricey as a lot of people buy this product but you can definitely find it on sale especially when it's in a two pack.
stockton
I know this is more for guys but I love to use this deodorant because I love the smell of guys and that smells very good but also it such a good like gel it keeps me fresh and clean I don’t ever feel like I’m musty or smell it last for a long time I don’t have to constantly reapply if I feel like I stink I trust that this keeps me smelling good I alway buy it
La Mesa, CA
I have been using this deodorant for 15+ years without any side effects, it gives you 48-72 hr odor-free protection, never sticky or warm. I pretty much use it every other day because it last long. Satisfied with the product, the only thing is it stains on your shirt in the undersarms but i found was to avoid that. A must buy!
Hands down this is one of the best deodorants for women. YES! Women! I’ve been hooked on this deodorant since high school. I’ve tried many deodorants gears towards female use but I found that for my body...they isn’t hold up. With Gillette I can put it on in the morning at 7am and know that I’ll be good and fresh all day!
Let me start by saying I love men’s deodorant. I have been using men’s deodorant for years and this one is my absolute favorite. The smell is masculine and perfect for the ladies. I like that it doesn’t stain my clothes too. The only thing, however, is that the twist mechanism tends to not work sometimes.
Hartland
This might sound kind of funny but I always buy the 2-pack of this. My husband and I both use it because it smells good and is cheaper as a 2 pack. I think women’s deodorant isn’t as effective as men’s and it smells good. I will continue to purchase this.
Springfield , TN
Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave uploaded by Gabyta G.
I use it together with my husband. I like it because it doesn't stain clothes. and protects you from bad smells. I use it because it does not stain my armpits. Like others I have tried if they have stained me. so I plan to keep doing it 😁
Albuquerque NM
This product is amazing and smells so fresh! It’s also cool on the skin when first applying. It dries instantly and stays on for about 16 hours depending on how much you sweat. It does not stick to your clothes and is gentle on the skin!