BY GILLETTE

A combination of exotic tropical fruit and invigorating citrus scents provides the power and performance you need to keep you smelling fresh all day. Provides all-day protection from wetness and odor; contains active odor blockers; features transparent dry shield.

Ingredient:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly 16% (Anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethicone, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To find additional information about P&G fragrance components

Buy on Target*
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Lol... I use it :) ain't no shame over here! I love it! I received it from a friend for my fiancé but he doesn't care to much for it, but that's alright, wifey got use outta it :)
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I didn't expect a gel based deodorant to work as well as this one did. The product smells just fantastic, like a fresh coconut. It lasted for a long time. However, I do feel a bit of a greasy feeling throughout the day. four stars it is!
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Gillette is a great deodorant; smooth, great smelling and long lasting. However, I feel like with all deodorants you have to change the product every so many months.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
My husband and I love these double packs! It's valuable. The clear gel is alright. However, sometimes the spinner to push the gel out doesn't work correctly.
Nia B.
I love it but I have had better. It's great though for deodorant. I use this as my go to and I got it fairly cheap as a gift.
Qiu W.
Maple Grove, MN
This deodorant does the job and I very much enjoy the feeling after I glide the stick on. The sensation is immediate. This product is also very effective.
megan v.
Ocala, FL
Gillette Clear gel is awesome and my spouse loves it because it doesn't leave residue or stains on his clothing or uniforms. it lasts 24 hours for sure.
David K.
Albany, OR
This is the only type of deodorant I can use so I'm very glad this product works and smells great.
Ashley D.
Skowhegan, ME
I have try the body wash but haven't try the deodorant yet but hopeful soon i love then smell of it
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Mi hermano usa esté, es super refrescante y el olor divino, lo mejor!!! Lo recomiendo