Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantGillette
Clear Gel Arctic Ice Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Gillette Clear Gel Arctic Ice Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Stay calm, cool, and collected with the #1 men’s clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant. Provides all-day protection from wetness and odor; contains active odor blockers; features transparent dry shield.

Ingredient:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex Gly 16% (anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethicone, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To find additional information about P&G fragrance components,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Clear Gel Arctic Ice Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
Jessica T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
My husband uses this brand faithfully! Customer for ten plus years he says! He’s tried other brands in the past but none compare to the long lasting great scent that this one offers, it really works well. The scent smells so so good too! I can tell every time he’s wearing this kind! Other brands in the past to have broke out his armpits almost as if they were to strong and leave red hives on him. But not this one, it glides on smooth and dries quickly too so it doesn’t leave white residue on his clothes.
Viandra  P.
This is the best for men if your man wants to smell.fresh and clean all day I like this one, it's really strong which is good for those who transpired more than others.
Kaylukeval V.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice men’s product. Husband loves it and I really love the scent. Really helps and does its job.
Heather  C.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing, easy to apply, and super affordable. However, it’s super messy and takes forever to dry. He didn’t like how it would make his shirts wet and smear on his clothes. He was so unsatisfied with the overall product he tossed it after several uses.
John M.
Yuma, AZ
I started using the clear gel deoderants after the other, powdery deoderants would stain my clothes. This deodorant does it's job and I don't even have to apply much. Definifely recommended for people that live in hot climates or sweat a lot.
Isaac O.
Purchased at: Walmart
this product is very good. It has a great smell to it and it also works through out the whole day. It drys very fast.It also doesn’t make any marks on ur clothes so u can put it one before or after u put on a shirt. Great product
Ashley R.
Muncie, IN
I started using this deodorant sort of by mistake. I was traveling with my husband and realized I’d forgotten to pack my own deodorant, so I borrowed his for a couple days. I ended up loving it. It is the one and only deodorant I have ever used that truly is clear -even hours later, no white film. Nor does it rub off on my clothing and transfer white. Although I do wish the scents weren’t so manly (I realize it's men's deodorant....) I don't find the scents to be overpowering, too cologne-like, or too masculine; mostly just clean. Also I don't think the scent lingers too long, I really only smell it while it’s wet when applying. These deodorants keep me dryer & odor free longer than any other deodorant I’ve ever used. I absolutely love them and wish they made the exact same stick in a women's version and scent.
MacKenzie K.
Valley Park
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m a woman and I’m always on the move! Women’s deodorant doesn’t seem to work as well as men’s for me! This deodorant has never failed! I have been purchasing this for years and will never stop! Very pleased
Magdouline  H.
Orange Grove, TX
I don’t use anything else - living in Texas you need something that will give you that 24hr antiperspirant - and I had to find it in the men’s department ! Highly recommend as it still smells gray and clean not too masculine
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This is the only deodorant I’ve found that actually keeps me from sweating! I hate stick deodorants and only use gel. I love the smell of this and I love the formula. For only $4 it is amazing.

Looking for your answer?