Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantGillette
Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel, Cool Wave 4 oz

Gillette Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel, Cool Wave 4 oz

The best a man can get.Anti-Perspirant, DeodorantP & G-BeautyActive Ingredients:Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrox Gly 16% (Anhydrous)Apply to underarms only.Inactive Ingredients:Water; Alcohol Denat.; Cyclopentasiloxane; Propylene Glycol;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel, Cool Wave 4 oz!
Cynthia S.
Fort Worth, TX
Although this is a men’s deodorant this is one of my top favorites!! It dries quick, doesn’t stain, smells good, and just does what it’s supposed to do! I love this product!
Daniel P.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Great product that works very well and dries quickly. Better than any other gel deodorant I’ve used and works better than any dry deodorant. Converted me from dry to gel and I will never go back - this is now my go-to brand!
Amanda S.
Central
I have to use men’s deodorant and I have to constantly change brands, for some odd reasons. I’ve been using this brand the longest then I have any other brand and that is about 6 months now. Usually about 2/3 months in I have to change because that brand won’t work for me any more

Looking for your answer?