Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger uploaded by Daniela V.Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger uploaded by C G.Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger uploaded by Daniela V.

BY GILLETTE #6 in Men's Razors

The All Purpose Gillette Styler Trims Evenly, Shaves Closely, And Edges Precisely. Styler Has Everything You Need To Achieve Any facial Hair Style:

The Gillette All Purpose Styler Combines Fusion Proglide Blades And A Braun-engineered Trimmer To trim evenly, shaveclosely, And edge precisely. This All-purpose Tool Is Waterproof And Shower Safe, So You Can Trim While You Shower, And It Works With Allgillette Fusion Blade Refills, So You Can Easily Master Your Signature facial Hair Style with Just One Tool.

• "I would recommend this to friends." in 1 review
  • "They get the job done will leaving the skin smooth." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
My boyfriend has this razor but I use it too! It's a great multipurpose tool! He uses it to trim his hair and facial hair and it leaves him smooth with no bumps. I use his razor blades when shaving and it dies a great job as well. It's a bit expensive but great for multiple things and easy to share. The only thing I don't like is how expensive the refills are. It is cheaper to go buy the entire set again than to buy a razor refill. But other than that, it's a plus!
Tathiana Y.
Tathiana Y.
Mi novio es sensible del área de la barba y al usar esta gillette quedo encantado porque puede eliminar los bellos con la forma de maquina de recortar y estilizar las áreas que se le irritan y con las 5 hojas se elimina él bigote de una pasada, en verdad lo veo encantado desde que la compro
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Fiance loves this razor. He says it's so easy to use. Charges in no time. Takes up very little space on our bathroom counter. Replacement blades are easy to find and affordable! The guides fit on easily, makes shaving a breeze. He bought this on a whim and hasn't regretted his decision
Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Works great! Design is money and isn't as expensive as most other trimmers. I did not experience the "pulling" as other reviews did. I found this to cut, trim, shave and sculpt perfectly. Gillette had never let me down and I have been using their products for 30+ years.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert
The Gillette fusion Pro glide style or razor system is awesome. My husband is on his second one and he absolutely loves it and uses it all the time. It's very easy to use yes we will continue to buy this product. I also use it to clean up his edges after haircuts
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Omg i just fell in love !' I am buying this for my husband this week !! He will absolutely love this !! They make such great products and are so great for sensitive skin this will be a great gift and buy that he will get hours of use out of so great I found it!!
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City , MO
I have not personally used this particular razor, but the actual Gillette brand is my favorite! I only use Gillette! Would love to try this product out, looks like it would be a great purchase. I would definitely recommend the Gillette brand to anyone!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I bought this for my husband and I think he used it twice and he hated it both times! The razor itself is good but he said that the shaver part was really bad and pulled at his hairs. I definitely would not recommend it and it was a little bit pricey.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Excellent razor! My husband loves to use this system over the old fashioned way any day. It is very easy to use and durable. He shaves every other day for the best results. Remember, you get what you pay for! I would surely recommend this product!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
This product is amazing. My friend uses this every day. It always meets his expectation and is always keeping share and professional. It is very simple to use and is great on the skin. The attachments are beautiful and work amazingly!
jennifer S.
jennifer S.
Anyone had issues with this product?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Do men likes this razor??
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Master Groomer Expert
Does this take batteries? Or plug in?
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
How well does this shaver work. Where can i find it?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Does this work like a standard clipper set?