Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsGillette
All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger

Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger

The All Purpose Gillette Styler Trims Evenly, Shaves Closely, And Edges Precisely. Styler Has Everything You Need To Achieve Any facial Hair Style:

The Gillette All Purpose Styler Combines Fusion Proglide Blades And A Braun-engineered Trimmer To trim evenly, shaveclosely, And edge precisely. This All-purpose Tool Is Waterproof And Shower Safe, So You Can Trim While You Shower, And It Works With Allgillette Fusion Blade Refills, So You Can Easily Master Your Signature facial Hair Style with Just One Tool.

How does this shaver compare to a norelco shaver?
How many clips does come with? Does the little razor attach to the big razor? Is it rechargeable or does it take batterys? Can you do detailing with it? Where can I buy one? How much?
Is this a good price for what you get?
Start your review of Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger!
Product Highlights
I would recommend this to friends.in reviews
They get the job done will leaving the skin smooth.in reviews
C G.
Phoenix, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger uploaded by C G.
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Razor System with Braun Technology trims evenly, shaves closely and edges precisely. The trimmer is water proof with three interchangeable combs. Water safe to use in the shower.
Kevin D.
Woodway, TX
I own this set and it is great! Wouldn't use anything different! If you haven't tried it, do so today!
Elyse B.
Chanute, KS
My boyfriend uses this and loves it! Great price and it comes with everything you need for any shave.
Bhaskar S.
Gurnee, IL
I brought this product from Amazon.com for my husband. It is a great product for that price. The trimmer is nice and is performing the functions as described. I would recommend this to friends.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
It's a great cheap product. Bought this a couple weeks back and it works great for me. I love how easy it is to use and how convenient all the attachments are. I would definitely recommend this product to any man.
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Pretty decent trimmer, charge isn’t the strongest for shaving a head every couple weeks. It does have a nice handle and easy to use. Reasonable mid range price
Abigail A.
Nashville, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Gillette All Purpose Styler Trimmer, Shaver & Edger uploaded by Abigail A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta bueno este producto para el cabello quisiera tenerlo, se los recomiendo mucho 👌
Andrew B.
Cumming, GA
Runs through the batteries too quickly and Gillette's blades do not last long enough. I'd you are looking for a great razor, Schick quarto is the way to go. Fantastic blades that last for more than 5 shaves as well as the moisturizing stripes.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
My husband has this and loves it uses it all the time. If something happened to it he would immediately repurchase that's how much he loves it. Easy to use does a great job and has a good price point
Alex C.
Everything about the trimming and shaving quality in this product is fantastic! It leaves my skin feeling soft and the trimmer can be used over a number of times without having to rinse every two strokes, and I'm so happy it's waterproof! My only issue was that with the trimmer, it's so difficult to rinse off hair. Then when I do rinse, the hair goes all over the place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...