Gillette 3x Triple Protection System Anti-perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Triple Protection System: Active Odor Blocks, Transparent Dry Shield And All Day Scent Technology. Fast Drying Technology. Var Wccpi = ""Prod3180443"";"

• Gillette 3x Triple Protection System Anti-perspirant Deod...1 Answers
  • How does it work 2 Answers
  • Anyone having problems with it pushing itself up without ...2 Answers
stacie w.
New Vienna
Amazing smell on my husband and works really well. He only put on in the morning before work and he is a mechanic so very busy and sweaty and i could still smell it when he got home 13 hours later.
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff really stood the test with my ex boyfriend who works outdoors all day working in the elements. He always said it offered sweat protection better than most and it smelled good all day.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this deodorant worked really well and smelled awesome. the scent was a little strong which might turn others off but I liked it, I felt less worried of reapplying because I could smell it.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is great, my significant other uses this product and it does leave him smelling great as if he was wearing a cologne. The only thing is that since it's a gel he has to constantly apply it because what he works doing is a lot of labor and he sweats a lot
Natasha C.
Reading
The most refreshing deodorant that a man can use. It is very effective and it met my expectations. The price is affordable. I usually buy it at sams club or Walmart. Yes, I will buy it again.
Silvia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my husbands deodorant. It smells fresh but it doesn't leaves a wet feel. It doesn't last that long. I like the gel texture, I got it at Cotsco it is affordable but he doesn't recommend it if you sweat a lot.
elllllllimak T.
US
I have very sensitive arm pits. I often times break out in hives and rashes. But I stumbled across this one and it does not irritate my skin in any way, and it lasts all day
Maria A.
I swear by this deodorant!!! I love the scents they have but I especially love the "Cool Wave" scent. I'm very sensitive to smell so if you're a migraine sufferer like myself I would give this a try. I love how even after a hard day of work it has your back and has you smelling good. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for? Go ahead!!
Greisy L.
Le compre este desodorante a mi esposo para que lo pruebe. Y le ha gustado mucho dice que lo mantener seco y libre de mal olor todo el día. lo volvería a comprar
Eliceth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It keeps my bf smeling super fresh all day long!! Once you wear it you have to wait 1 minute before wearing your clothes but it doesn't leave any residues or blemishes on your clothes.
The cool wave fragrance is very masculine and fresh. He won't change it for any other.
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
How well does this product work? does it keep you fresh all day?
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
Anyone having problems with it pushing itself up without it being rolled up?
Miranda D.