Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantGillette
3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Stay confident and competition-ready with the #1 men’s clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant.

Price wise where is the best olace to buy this deodoramt?
Start your review of Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Saundra H.
Emlyn, KY
My son loves this! He says it works best for him and he loves the scent! It's not real expensive, which I like!
Dulce H.
1,058 reviews
Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Dulce H.
My husband uses this brand. And it smells great and last long. Its a little sticky but still works good. And the quanity its good. Last for almost 2 monthz
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by EMMA V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband use this Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave smells good and keep fresh and dry my husband T-shirt I like the price it’s low
Megan A.
Lawtey, FL
My husband didn't like this. He said it stuck to his shirts and in his hair. It was hard to wash out and now his clothes are stained.
Grace G.
Allen, TX
Awesome deodorant! Its great at keeping you dry when you're outside. I play tennis a lot and this helped keep me dry. It also provides a nice fresh scent that aids in keeping the odor away.
Kristopher Z.
Reading Sta, PA
This b deodorant is phenomenal. I have used many different types over the years! I always feel fresh when I use this gel type deodorant. It never stains and lasts me all day even when I’m sweating like crazy!
F@nC!A D.
Columbus, OH
Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by F@nC!A D.
This is the only deodorant that I can use because the other ones give me odors and this one I use and it stay for the hold day
denise F.
I have come upon this deoderant after buying a couple that will suit my husband. This one does not feel so wet and it dries up pretty fast. The scent is very light and good to my nose. 😊. It keeps him. dry and smelling good all day. One other important thing is that it does not up to now, hasn't gotten his whites yellow under the arms. so there you go, this is why I like this Gillette product. the only thing that it's a bit costly. Individual most places sell it for almost $5 00.
cynthia F.
Warsaw, VA
my husband uses this deodorant. I love how it smells Spice and i think it is better than other products. he uses it everyday and he higly recommends it. its very affordable and it is the best ever
Jessie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I hate the overpowering scents of many deodorants, but I still need a little something to let me know it is there that does not combine in a malodorous way with my own powerful body odor. This is my daily deodorant, I use a little and I do not smell, it is so lovely, I put some one in the morning and I reapply in the afternoon if it is a hot day. The drawback is the packaging, luckily this does not stain (in my experience), because the size and shape of the top means it will get everywhere, and it will inevitably give you too much of the product if you get any at all. Why any at all? The goo is bubbled so you have to shake it with all your might to get some to go to the top, and don't even bother with the little wheel at the bottom, it won't help. But I deal with this because this is the one deodorant I find that works. I buy it while it's on sale, and I put them upside down in the pocket of my car door so they are shaken down all the way home, and then I squeeze them into a travel container with a smaller mouth, and I store the bottles with remainder upside down so they are easy to fill from. A lot of people say it looks gross, but it works for me so I can't care.