Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Stay confident and competition-ready with the #1 men’s clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant.

Price wise where is the best olace to buy this deodoramt?
Start your review of Gillette 3x Clear Gel Undefeated Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Kutztown
This b deodorant is phenomenal. I have used many different types over the years! I always feel fresh when I use this gel type deodorant. It never stains and lasts me all day even when I’m sweating like crazy!
I have really stinky sweaty underarms and usually have to use a clinical strength type deodorant which is quite costly and doesn’t last for a long time. This deodorant doesn’t put off a strong men’s smell and holes excellent. I don’t even have to re-apply. It also goes on as a clear gel that doesn’t leave white underarms!
Santa Rosa, CA
I hate the overpowering scents of many deodorants, but I still need a little something to let me know it is there that does not combine in a malodorous way with my own powerful body odor. This is my daily deodorant, I use a little and I do not smell, it is so lovely, I put some one in the morning and I reapply in the afternoon if it is a hot day. The drawback is the packaging, luckily this does not stain (in my experience), because the size and shape of the top means it will get everywhere, and it will inevitably give you too much of the product if you get any at all. Why any at all? The goo is bubbled so you have to shake it with all your might to get some to go to the top, and don't even bother with the little wheel at the bottom, it won't help. But I deal with this because this is the one deodorant I find that works. I buy it while it's on sale, and I put them upside down in the pocket of my car door so they are shaken down all the way home, and then I squeeze them into a travel container with a smaller mouth, and I store the bottles with remainder upside down so they are easy to fill from. A lot of people say it looks gross, but it works for me so I can't care.
I have come upon this deoderant after buying a couple that will suit my husband. This one does not feel so wet and it dries up pretty fast. The scent is very light and good to my nose. 😊. It keeps him. dry and smelling good all day. One other important thing is that it does not up to now, hasn't gotten his whites yellow under the arms. so there you go, this is why I like this Gillette product. the only thing that it's a bit costly. Individual most places sell it for almost $5 00.
Versailles, MO
My husband uses this on a daily basics and he says it really works all day, which is a must when you work 14 hour days. It has a good scent and easy to get in the local stores. It also last quite a while so I don't have to buy it every month, so I feel like I am getting my values worth.
I don't personally use this deodorant, but one of my roommates does. I love the smell and I have been told that it works really well. He works out a lot, so this seems to help with the sweat and smell of a workout. He says that he would definitely recommend it to others.
My boyfriend uses this all of the time, and he absolutely loves it! It's incredibly effective and can stay on even during his half marathons he runs regularly! It's incredibly affordable and easy on the wallet. I would definitely recommend this to any gentleman!
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not really sure if its good but I putted all the stars because that's the only deodorant that my husband use I guess that he really love it, he buy it in wallmart, target, cvs or Walgreens we have been together for almost three years and thats the only one
Longview , TX
The gel is nice but not suiting. I feel like it doesn't help as much, you have to adjust the gel to come out yourself so sometimes you get too much and sometimes you get too little. You really have to get the perfect amount each time, so that's a hassle. I would not recommend this unless you are a professional adjuster
Wilmington, DE
Pretty good deodorant. It dries fairly quickly, but if you apply right after you shave, it can sting a little bit. Otherwise I prefer this to other "women's" deodorants because it always smells fresh and lasts all day.