Gillette 3x Clear Gel Ultimate Fresh Anti-perspirant And Deodorant uploaded by Nicholas L.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For strong odor protection that leaves nothing behind, try Gillette Clear Gel. Gillette Clear Gel goes on clear and stays clear to protect against odor and sweat—without the white marks other deodorants can leave behind. Gillette Clear Gel also gives you 48 hours of freshness that dries in seconds after application.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nicholas L.
Harlingen, TX
GREAT! This deodorant can last through the hottest summer days! I bought this at my local drug store and I have no complaints! It's decently priced, but as I'm a dancer I need a deodorant that works very well! I will continuously buy this product!
Kassidy C.
I honestly don't know how I would function without this product. Since it's a men's deodorant, it's 2x as sting and lasts me all day regardless of how much I sweat! It smells fabulous and just overall, it's a life saver!!! Love love love.
Alex G.
Columbus, NE
I personally love buying this type of Gillete deodorant. When you apply it onto your armpit, you just feel fresh! I usually get these at my local Walgreens for a great price! They really last forever too!
Penny M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this deodorant! It is perfect for both me and my Husband! The deodorant lasts all day and leaves no marks on our clothes and lasts a long time with the price terrific.
Jennifer C.
Taylorsville, IN
This is the ONLY kind my boyfriend will use. He absolutely loves it. Other brands, that have stronger smells actually give him nosebleeds.
Crystal Q.
My hubby uses this deodorant and leaves him smelling really good. He's been using it for a long time and says he recommends it
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
It just slides on and it smells really good. A very great buy for a gift or if someone just really stinks. I would recommend.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband wouldn't use anything else, he says the Roll on doesn't last and the solids get clumped in armpit hair
Doreen C.
This is the only deodorant that works for me, i love it keeps me fresh all day. i feel confident and comfortable.
Victor S.
seattle, WA
The girl's love the smell and it works for me throughout the day. even at the gym. lasts the entire day for me