Gillette 3X Clear Gel Cool Wave Antiperspirant Deodorant

Ride a wave of freshness and stay confident with the  #1 men’s clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant. Provides all-day protection from wetness and odor; Contains active odor blockers; Features transparent dry shield.

Alicia C.
Violet, LA
This has been my husband's go to deodorant for 10+ years!! Not only does it get the job done but he absolutely loves the scent. We like buying 2 counts at a time to save $ & plus he always keeps 1 in the bathroom & 1 in his gym bag. I seriously don't know what he'll do if this scent is ever discontinued!!
Cynthia S.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like deordorant for men so please don't judge me it always smells way better then girls and yes super easy to use super effective lasts all day. another perk of using. I have bought this at Walmart. No I like degree men better.
Matthew F.
Pinehurst, NC
My favorite deodorant, I use everyday and I won't use anything else. It has such a great smell and it smells very manly. It works very well and I never perspire when I use it. I give this product the highest recommendation
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
I Gillette cool wave and use it 2 weeks or more per month, I find it doesn't work as well for me on extremely hot days or when dealing with "stress" sweat" it seems to wear off too quickly.
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
Husband has used this for years. Will not use anything else! He has tried others and they all caused him some sort of problems. This is the ONLY one that he can seem to use.
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This is the best deodorant! I am a woman and I love this! I find that it lasts longer, smells great all day, and stops sweat because it is made for men. This is now the only deodorant I buy now! Would definitely recommend!
Jenny M.
Circleville, OH
Nothing comes close to the effectiveness of this one! My husband is in a hot plant all day then off to the gym in his lunch and still smells ands feels freshly showered.
Vanessa W.
Kingsland, GA
Love the clear gel. As a woman it is very nice and gentle but provides the protection needed. I have been using this product for years. Highly recommended!
April M.
Princeton, WV
This is what my husband uses and he really loves the deodorant. It's the only kind he has used in the last 12 years. It smells really good!
Grecia G.

It is used by my boyfriend and doing great. He likes because it protects odor and does not damage your clothes with stains.