BY GILLE

Double Chocolate Crisps. Oat biscuits with dark Belgian chocolate. For good cookies. Double Chocolate Crisp is a traditional Swedish specialty, loved for more than hundred years. We use the best possible ingredients, carefully following the original recipe and making sure the old tradition is passed on through the generations. The high quality bitter Belgian chocolate together with the healthy oat flakes complete the taste sensation. Made in Sweden. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=74467347854'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
I received a box of these in my Sweden Try the World box and fell in love! They are very crispy and do not have an overwhelming amount of chocolate. The only thing that I can complain about is that they get a bit "soggy" after a while of the package being open, even if they are in a zip top bag.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
One of my favorites. If I cared about eating healthy, I would say that eating these cant be considered cheating because they have oats! But in all seriousness, a nice alternative to a chocolate chip cookie because it has all the crunchiness of a burnt cookie and chocolate in every bite
Jade K.
Served them as a last minute dessert, and they were a hit. The price keeps me from buying them more often, but they are delicious and elegant enough to serve as dessert and to be part of a gift basket.
Vanessa R.
These are super yummy I have eaten them quite a few times I buy them usually from my local grocery store I have not see them in target will the target that I live near so boo but I am satisfied greatly with this product
Maria S.
Raleigh, NC
They need to make a bigger box because 12 is not enough of these tasty treats. These cookies have such a wonderful crunch. They are very thin and coated with a layer of chocolate that makes them irresistible.
Stephanie  L.
Best cookies in the market, as of now I'm pregnant and I stay craving these cookies I just can't have enough. Sadly I don't live near a Wal-Mart !
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are a note, are too tasty have a texture that does not cause addicted and stop eating them, tell me if join with ice cream, glory.
Brandi M.
Lawnside, NJ
I love these cookie and with hot tea its my favorite. Crunchy and buttery and sweet. Yum yum. Must eat it . Lol. I wish I had some now. So good.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
I literally just bought these like an hour ago are the mini mart here and omg, I should've bought like 5 more boxes! It's so good!
tammy h.
Love gille double chocolate crisps cookies, taste delicious and crunchy . one of my favorite chocolate cookies. want more.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you find these cookies? In store
Brandy W.
Had anyone tried these cookies? Are they soft? I only enjoy soft cookies.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Does anyone know if these are chewy or crunchy?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Does anyone know Where can I find these?
Karina V.