BY GILLE

Double Chocolate Crisps. Oat biscuits with dark Belgian chocolate. For good cookies. Double Chocolate Crisp is a traditional Swedish specialty, loved for more than hundred years. We use the best possible ingredients, carefully following the original recipe and making sure the old tradition is passed on through the generations. The high quality bitter Belgian chocolate together with the healthy oat flakes complete the taste sensation. Made in Sweden. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=74467347854'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Jade K.
Served them as a last minute dessert, and they were a hit. The price keeps me from buying them more often, but they are delicious and elegant enough to serve as dessert and to be part of a gift basket.
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are a note, are too tasty have a texture that does not cause addicted and stop eating them, tell me if join with ice cream, glory.
Brandi H.
Deptford, NJ
I love these cookie and with hot tea its my favorite. Crunchy and buttery and sweet. Yum yum. Must eat it . Lol. I wish I had some now. So good.
Noelle S.
These cookies are so delicious I love the brand and this product ! So great & worth it!
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
I literally just bought these like an hour ago are the mini mart here and omg, I should've bought like 5 more boxes! It's so good!
Stephanie  L.
Best cookies in the market, as of now I'm pregnant and I stay craving these cookies I just can't have enough. Sadly I don't live near a Wal-Mart !
Crystal A.
Crunchy and chocolatey it is a perfect naughty snack with a cup of coffee while reading a book.
Chrissy P.
Gille double chocolate crisps are so light and crispy. They are a delicious sweet snack
tammy h.
Love gille double chocolate crisps cookies, taste delicious and crunchy . one of my favorite chocolate cookies. want more.
gurlsss2000 g.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These gille double chocolate crisps are my favorite, been eating them for years
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you find these cookies? In store
Brandy W.
Had anyone tried these cookies? Are they soft? I only enjoy soft cookies.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does anyone know Where can I find these?
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Does anyone know if these are chewy or crunchy?
Jackie C.