Giinii GiiNii 7

Giinii GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame

BY GIINII #6 in Digital Photo Frames

GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame: 7" LCD display with 480 x 234 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio Multi-format card reader is compatible with: SD, MMC Supports JPEG image format Features: Clock and Calendar, Digital Scrapbook Create and label photo albums on the frame see more...

Giinii GiiNii 7
Giinii GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame
Buy on Walmart
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love how it manually flip through many different pictures it is very easy to use and great quality for the price it makes a home feel more like a home there is such a great feature to have an a living space
Yoazin V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this picture Frame. It holds a lot of pictures, and the setting up is super easy and fast you'll be done in a couple minutes just choose your favorite pictures to add and you're set. Perfect for a living room when guest come over they get entertained looking trough the changing pictures
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this digital picture frame!! It works great and holds alot of pictures. I love how easy it as to set up. I rarely have had to change the batteries as well. I highly recommend this to anyone to try looking for a digital picture frame!!! I love this!
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
I hate cords but this one is so small it's easy to hide. It's so nice and user friendly. Adding pictures is so simple and you can add so many pictures. People love watching them go by just as much as I do.
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
I have had mine for years and it still works perfect! It also makes a great gift for grandparents since they love having all kinds of pictures of their grand kids to show off!
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I would really love to buy one of these and set it up in my living room or bedroom, perfect for looking at old and new memories!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love being able to display all the photos in my phone! The best Christmas gift ever!! It works great & great conco piece.
Julia B.
LOVE this product. Does the job well...great to see all the photos being displayed beautifully... would recommend.
rosy R.
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
qe tanta capacidad tiene?
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
qe tanta capacidad tiene?