Giinii GiiNii 7

Giinii GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame

BY GIINII #5 in Digital Photo Frames

GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame: 7" LCD display with 480 x 234 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio Multi-format card reader is compatible with: SD, MMC Supports JPEG image format Features: Clock and Calendar, Digital Scrapbook Create and label photo albums on the frame see more...

Giinii GiiNii 7
Giinii GiiNii 7" Tech Digital Picture Frame
Buy on Walmart
Yoazin V.
I love this picture Frame. It holds a lot of pictures, and the setting up is super easy and fast you'll be done in a couple minutes just choose your favorite pictures to add and you're set. Perfect for a living room when guest come over they get entertained looking trough the changing pictures
kelli g.
spring hill, TN
I love this digital picture frame!! It works great and holds alot of pictures. I love how easy it as to set up. I rarely have had to change the batteries as well. I highly recommend this to anyone to try looking for a digital picture frame!!! I love this!
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
I hate cords but this one is so small it's easy to hide. It's so nice and user friendly. Adding pictures is so simple and you can add so many pictures. People love watching them go by just as much as I do.
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
I have had mine for years and it still works perfect! It also makes a great gift for grandparents since they love having all kinds of pictures of their grand kids to show off!
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I would really love to buy one of these and set it up in my living room or bedroom, perfect for looking at old and new memories!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love being able to display all the photos in my phone! The best Christmas gift ever!! It works great & great conco piece.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca el cual ofrece mucho yo encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en México en cualquier comercio se terminan pronto ya que muchas chicas ya mi no encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Julia B.
LOVE this product. Does the job well...great to see all the photos being displayed beautifully... would recommend.
rosy R.
Techie Expert
Is this good brand?
tizayuca, hidalgo
qe tanta capacidad tiene?
tizayuca, hidalgo
qe tanta capacidad tiene?