BY GIGI

Ginseng Miracle Wonder 8 Oil Hair & Body Mist 7.5 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

• Does a specific wax has to go with this or is it for any ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product?2 Answers
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I love my wax warmer! I love that I can easily just wax whenever I want, no need to go out to a beauty salon and waste money every time when I can just do it myself. I would recommend anybody that waxes to get yourself one of these you will definitely save some money this way.
Madeline M.
I absolutely love my GiGi wax machine! I use it on my legs, my arms, my eyebrows, everything!! I've tried both the all purpose honey wax and the cream wax. The cream wax is pink it is good for sensitive skin. The all purpose honey is a little bit less sensitive but still good. There is a lot of other GiGi waxes to try also. You can find this wax machine at Sally beauty supply, sometimes even have a combo deal where you get a free wax and wax strips with the purchase of a wax machine.
Rebecca B.
Turlock, California
This wax machine is perfect to use when you are going to wax at home or even to travel and wax someone else. I feel it's great for soft wax and some hard waxes, and when I say some I don't mean beaded wax. Ideal for full body waxer but needs to be refilled often.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Oh man I bought Gigi's waxing kit when I was in beauty school and I fell in love with it. I used it so often to wax my eyebrows and friends! Very gentle on the skin. It leaves a residue after waxing but they sell something to help take it off!
Krysta F.
I love this warmer!! It works so fast and is small so it is easy to store away. I bought this in amazon. I have had this for about a year now and works great. You can use a wide variety of wax brands with this. Great product!
Mayra G.
Great wax warmer I have been waxing for about 4 months and have only used Gigi products. I'm very satisfied with how quickly this melts the wax for you to begin. I purchased the wax warmer through ebay but get all of my other Gigi supplies at Sally's.
Kassandra C.
Got this kit as gift from my dad when i was in beauty school. Love it!!!! 😍💕 i also got there wax strips and sticks. Sticks are angled to help sculpted the perfect brows 🤗😇
Amber C.
Toney, AL
I have had mine for several years. It works well... the only complaint I have is its a little bulky. Gigi also makes a space saver warmer which is more compact but doesn't have the adjustable temperature feature. Overall I think its a great product and works well for home use or salon use.
Katie L.
I just recently purchased this and I absolutely love it! It works so well and the wax stays warm for such a long time. It is mess free and I am able to wax so much faster than before now that I have this helpful product
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great buy! I got it from Amazon to wax my own legs and underarms at home and it was definitely worth the price, saving me money on razors. I eventually ended up trashing the warmer because so much wax spilled on it and made it hard to use, but I will be buying another one in the future, keeping it a lot more safe than my previous one haha
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is this a good product?
Yaneli
Does a specific wax has to go with this or is it for any kind of wax?