Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.

BY GIGI #69 in Waxing Kits

Warms all types of waxes (120 Volt). Accomadates most wax containers. See-through cover prevents wax contamination. Temperature control knob. On/Off switch and On indicator light. see more...

Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the ease of having a wax warmer at home. It has three temperature settings and it's so simple to use. The biggest issue I have is that it doesn't warm up my wax fast enough for my liking, it takes almost a full hour to melt the wax which is a huge setback when you're in a time crunch. But otherwise, I love this warmer when I have the time to wait!
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Bought this from Amazon and its works really well. Have used it for months and it still works and looks like new. It does not come with a container to put wax pellets in so make sure your pellets come in a metal container to use with this! I also recommend getting the cardboard rings that go around this to keep your warmer clean.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Gets wax EXTREMELY hot. I find myself having to heat the wax, turn the warmer off and then use the wax. It is relatively easy to use, as there is only one setting, but I just wish that there would be various settings in order to get the wax the correct temperature.
Caitlin C.
I have 2 of these. I have always used To GiGi waxing products and they've always been great, I first learned to wax with honee wax and strips and never stopped learning from there. Would recommend these products for pros and beginners.
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA
I have had this for years now and it still works amazing!! I wouldn't want to use any other wax warmers. I can buy so many different types of waxes to set inside my warmer and it's easier and cheaper to use!!
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I love how this warmer has heat control but I don't feel like it evenly warms the wax. It seems to take twice as long as the time stated on the waxes too. Overall I like it. It's just not an amazing product.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I bought this with around my birthday this year and I LOVE IT. I use it regularly and i got an awesome bundle deal for it at sallys beauty supply. I would definitely reccomend it.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this wax warmer it is a lifesaver as you can see I've had mine for a few years now and its well loved! it's exactly what I needed it's great for face and body it also heats up quick but doesn't get too hot to the point where you burn yourself it gets the perfect temperature the wax refills are really good and they have a great selection at good prices I definitely recommend this product
Nena S.
Santee, CA
This is a great wax warmer. I love that it's so easy to control the temperature. The only complaint I have is that it takes a little longer to heat up than it should. I use it for waxing my legs so I obviously have to heat up a lot of wax at once, but it takes well over an hour and a half (sometimes even 2.5 hours) for the wax to heat up, when it was advertised that it would heat the wax in under an hour. So don't make plans for the night, because waxing will take quite some time.
Dezaraey I.
Orlando, FL
I got this wax warmer from my aunt who comes over weekly for me to wax her whole body. It is a convenient size and works great. Mine came with all the sticks and strips along with creams and gels for before and after. It impressed me how fast this products heats up and melts the wax. Caution: Can be extremely messy!