Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz.

by GiGi

#25 in Waxing Kits

Warms all types of waxes (120 Volt). Accomadates most wax containers. See-through cover prevents wax contamination. Temperature control knob. On/Off switch and On indicator light.

calentador de cera incluse para uso pessoal ou pra trabalhar incluse para as depiladoras de plantão quem não vai quere usar a sua ,pois a limpeza da cera e fundamental ?como vcs ingenizam sua termocera eu  limpo com acetona e passo álcool 70
Is this a good wax warmer?
How would you clean it?what are the steps? I’m interested in getting it!
Start your review of Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz.!
I absolutely love this wax warmer. It’s small and compact and I can put it pretty much anywhere. It gets the job done and is easy to clean after each session. I was pleasantly surprised after I first got it, and it anything ever happens to it, I will be rebuying.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Washington, UT
This is an amazing wax warmer to get started with! I’ve never had an issue with it. It heats up wax quickly and I usually keep it on the lowest setting. It is great for a small place it doesn’t take up much space. I recommend this to anyone starting out or learning to wax!
I love this product. The gigi warmer and wax allows me to wax at home without going to salon and getting it done. It works really well and I appreciate the fact that I can just plug it in and use my choice of wax from gigi line to do waxing in privacy of my home and it's less expensive than going to salon.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Las Vegas , NV
I have had this thing forever. I mean 10 years are more. I love it. And it’s easy as can be. Heats consistently and quickly. Never had any major spills or issues. Definitely would buy again. A home wax pot is a must for any babe on a budget.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Crawfordsville
In general, this wax pot is crap. The temperature control is pretty much non existent and therefor easier to burn clients and make a disaster. I stand by my word I WILL NEVER USE THE WARMER AGAIN.
Combination, Mature / Redness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Cornwall, ON
Instead of shaving or your typical wax strips -Hands down wax beans are where it's at for hair removal. The Gigi wax warmer works awesome for just that! Affordable, you can buy the warmer separate or the whole starter kit which comes with literally everything you can think of. And with lasting results for weeks a little goes a long way when purchasing hard wax beans separately.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Greenacres, FL
Did GG wax warmer is absolutely fabulous. I use it frequently on my boyfriends back. It rips off the hair and it does it pretty easily. It’s pain free and super fun. Just kidding. My boyfriend hated it. I like it for my eyebrows. When I did my bikini area I ended up with bruises not a good idea.
Combination / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Scarring / Cellulite, Sagging, Scarring
pittsburgh
Best waxing investment ever! I suffered from microwaveable wax. After every few min you have to run back to microwave to heat another time. This was so much pain that I decided to invest in a warmer.
I bought on amazon so it was $15 cheaper than store bought!!!! BEST investment ever. Idk what I would have done without it. It keeps your wax warm at the consistency and temperature you LIKE because you can adjust between low, medium, and high heat!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Body Acne
Miami
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
For Soft and Hard Wax Use. Heats wax quickly, for full body waxing I’d use a bigger wax Pot or two. Perfect for Facial Waxing. (Not recommended for Unlicensed Users)Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Jacksonville, AL
I absolutely L O V E my GiGi wax warmer, or as I call it, “the wax pot.” Ive had this for around 4 or 5 years now and it’s still going strong. It’s affordable! You can also adjust the heat of the wax. I would definitely recommend and I will always use GiGi products!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness