Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.Gigi Wax Warmer 8oz. and 14 oz. uploaded by Gabrysia H.

BY GIGI #66 in Waxing Kits

Warms all types of waxes (120 Volt). Accomadates most wax containers. See-through cover prevents wax contamination. Temperature control knob. On/Off switch and On indicator light. see more...

Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this wax warmer it is a lifesaver as you can see I've had mine for a few years now and its well loved! it's exactly what I needed it's great for face and body it also heats up quick but doesn't get too hot to the point where you burn yourself it gets the perfect temperature the wax refills are really good and they have a great selection at good prices I definitely recommend this product
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this a few years ago and it still works great! It has 3 heat settings but I never use the medium or high settings not sure why those are even there. But I love how compact and easy to use it is. I keep it under my bathroom sink and just pull it out every few weeks when I need to wax. Saves so much money waxing yourself it pretty much pays for itself. I put it on low walk away to let it heat up which doesn't take long at all. It's so easy to use you don't have to be a pro to figure it out.
Drew R.
Kenosha, WI
This product is super awesome to have if you wax your own eyebrows. It heats up the wax at 3 different levels. It's extremely easy to use. You just plug it in and let it warm up. It is very effective and melts the wax well. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have their own wax warmer. A little pricey.
Samantha K.
I love this! It's a pretty standard wax warmer. I can't complain at all! I got this at Sally's beauty supply store but you can get them on amazon too! Great wax warmer for the pice of it! Would totally recommend.
Caitlin C.
I have 2 of these. I have always used To GiGi waxing products and they've always been great, I first learned to wax with honee wax and strips and never stopped learning from there. Would recommend these products for pros and beginners.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this with around my birthday this year and I LOVE IT. I use it regularly and i got an awesome bundle deal for it at sallys beauty supply. I would definitely reccomend it.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the ease of having a wax warmer at home. It has three temperature settings and it's so simple to use. The biggest issue I have is that it doesn't warm up my wax fast enough for my liking, it takes almost a full hour to melt the wax which is a huge setback when you're in a time crunch. But otherwise, I love this warmer when I have the time to wait!
Nena S.
Santee, CA
This is a great wax warmer. I love that it's so easy to control the temperature. The only complaint I have is that it takes a little longer to heat up than it should. I use it for waxing my legs so I obviously have to heat up a lot of wax at once, but it takes well over an hour and a half (sometimes even 2.5 hours) for the wax to heat up, when it was advertised that it would heat the wax in under an hour. So don't make plans for the night, because waxing will take quite some time.
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got my wax warmer for Christmas from a girlfriend who knows I don't trust others with the brows. LOVE IT -especially for the price. Only complaints are that its pretty easy to spill. Dumped it all over myself to be exact. BUT I still love it and use it weekly haha. Be sure to buy wax remover and a good wax for your skin. I also think it could use a holder and an actual tool for the wax rather than having to continuously purchase supplies and find a place to set it between strips.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this from Amazon and its works really well. Have used it for months and it still works and looks like new. It does not come with a container to put wax pellets in so make sure your pellets come in a metal container to use with this! I also recommend getting the cardboard rings that go around this to keep your warmer clean.