BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Hair Removal Wax - Enriched with cooling Aloe Vera to soothe the skin as it removes all traces of wax for a non-sticky, velvety finish. see more...

Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Takes wax off very easily. It's like a thick lotion so when I use it on my face I have to wash it off with a cleanser after because it clogs my pores and I breakout almost immediately. I probably wouldn't even use this because of that reason but it's the only thing I have that removes the wax residue off my skin.
Jacqueline V.
Great product! I have been using this for almost 4 years now. It is very easy to use and does remove wax. It removes wax but at the same time soothes the skin. This product is pretty expensive, which is something negative. Overall, I was satisfied with the product despite the price.
Caitlin C.
This is my favorite part of waxing. I love the smell and the fact that it gets all leftover residue off the skin. Its very moisturizing and calming. I would recommend this for all skin types and waxers.
Milly D.
Billings, MO
This lotion is a miracle worker! I have a GiGi wax kit that I use at home to take care of some fuzz areas and there is always some wax residue left over. I just take a dollop of this and work it in/massage it over the leftover wax and it immediately clears it away! I just wipe it all off with a damp cloth and am left with a hair free/wax free area. No wax kit is complete without this!
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL
I am an esthetician and I have used this wax remover in the past. The product itself is ok, it is not my favorite. I would recommend this to those who break out easily with waxing or have really sensitive skin and can't really use the remover oils. It does an ok job, I just feel like the skin still stays someone sticky feeling
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for anyone who owens a waxing kit. Gets everything off painlesslesy and doesn't leave a oily. substance behind. Easy on the skin and doesn't irritate skin or break it out, all around great product.
Michelle P.
Coal City, IL
Other then at salons this is the only brand I've tried at home and I have had some messes not on my skin like spills on counters and this worked great even then to remove the stickiness
Kaila M.
Morton, MS
Love using this on all my clients in salon!! It really helps remove the wax from skin, hair, fingers or any where else hot wax drips!! Smells nice also. Very clean.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
This works great for removing the residue wax from skin. I think the price is fairly decent, I do like to pick it up when its on sale. I have not tried any other products though since I get this when i purchase my other products at sallys beauty
Jackie T.
This is great especially when you plan to do som personal hair removal! Sometimes is just doesn't land where you planned. Affordable & easy to use. Just apply and rub off!

back