BY GIGI #95 in Waxing Kits

Buy GiGi Hair Removal Wax - Enriched with cooling Aloe Vera to soothe the skin as it removes all traces of wax for a non-sticky, velvety finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Milly D.
Billings, MO
This lotion is a miracle worker! I have a GiGi wax kit that I use at home to take care of some fuzz areas and there is always some wax residue left over. I just take a dollop of this and work it in/massage it over the leftover wax and it immediately clears it away! I just wipe it all off with a damp cloth and am left with a hair free/wax free area. No wax kit is complete without this!
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL
I am an esthetician and I have used this wax remover in the past. The product itself is ok, it is not my favorite. I would recommend this to those who break out easily with waxing or have really sensitive skin and can't really use the remover oils. It does an ok job, I just feel like the skin still stays someone sticky feeling
Jacqueline V.
Great product! I have been using this for almost 4 years now. It is very easy to use and does remove wax. It removes wax but at the same time soothes the skin. This product is pretty expensive, which is something negative. Overall, I was satisfied with the product despite the price.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
This works great for removing the residue wax from skin. I think the price is fairly decent, I do like to pick it up when its on sale. I have not tried any other products though since I get this when i purchase my other products at sallys beauty
Michelle P.
Coal City, IL
Other then at salons this is the only brand I've tried at home and I have had some messes not on my skin like spills on counters and this worked great even then to remove the stickiness
Kaitlyn R.
This is great to use when there's just a little bit of wax left that is difficult to get off. It's soothing to the skin as well, so it doesn't get any more irritated after the wax.
Jackie T.
This is great especially when you plan to do som personal hair removal! Sometimes is just doesn't land where you planned. Affordable & easy to use. Just apply and rub off!
Kaila M.
Morton, MS
Love using this on all my clients in salon!! It really helps remove the wax from skin, hair, fingers or any where else hot wax drips!! Smells nice also. Very clean.
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
This wax remover does a good job of taking the excess wax off, but I'll be honest. Coconut oil did the same thing for me.
Alicia R.
Brownsville , TX
I use this at work and it's so easy to use and takes the wax off quick, my clients love it and I do too.