BY GIGI #85 in Waxing Kits

Salon professionals look to GiGi products, confident that this complete hair removal product will ensure a successful experience for client and technician alike. All natural formula Contains beneficial properties of bees wax Gentle for most delicate areas Size: 16 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Glycine, soybean oil, Ethylhexyl isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Love Gigi and all the products. When you have just a tiny bit of ...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive ...4 Answers
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This probably isn't the best wax remover, but it came with the kit that I got he majority of my Gigi products in. I found that using oil was almost just as effective in a lot of cases of needing to clean of some excess wax. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase this item, but I would use it again if it was free.
Cristy D.
This is one of the two things I use after waxing my upper lip and it works amazing. I use this before using my favorite toner. This product helps get the wax off and also it helps sooth the skin. I bought this from Amazon almost two years ago it came with four other bottles and I'm still only on the first bottle. It's a wonderful product that I use weekly and I'm happy I was able to find something like this because the Veet soothing cloths were greasy.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had better waxing techniques . this one isn't bad or horrible just not my favorite. not the best one out there. I only used it 6 times but I don't think I will be using it again just wasn't my cup of tea . not sure if I would recommend this to others because I don't particularly like it
Kayla W.
Not a fan of this wax remover. It does not wipe wax off as cleanly as I would expect. I am currently looking for a new product to use. I would always end up with little wax bits or hair that is sticky even after I would use it. I do not recommend this product.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product did not work really well for the purpose of taking wax off. I found myself trying to scrub and scrape off wax. It just did not seem to easily remove the wax which is quite an unpleasant experience when dealing with the bikini area. Hopefully with better waxing technique I can eliminate using this at all. I was also missing the powder to the set.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
This product isn't any better than baby oil. Especially for the price difference. I find that baby oil does the trick without scrubbing or scratching. Not a bad product. Just cheaper ways to get the same results.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can't really complain about this product, but I wish it would take the wax of a bit easier and by using less product. A little but does not go a long way. You kind of have to sit there and scrub. But at the end it does it's job.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The product works good for the purpose . I just feel like it could work a little better to remove wax quicker during services. Sometimes you will rub for a good 5 minutes in the same spot to really get rid of it all.
Jessica I.
Sylacauga, AL
I have mixed feelings about this. I love the way it feels and the way it smells. It definitely kills the stick on your skin from the wax but doesn't help remove the wax at all.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
Honestly you can use baby oil or coconut oil for less price to do the same job. It works of course just isn't really necessary especially when u wax so often like myself lol
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Jennifer C.
Amity Harbor, NY
Love Gigi and all the products. When you have just a tiny bit of wax stuck on your finger or on hair you don't want to remove this seriously helps to get it off! Just grab a cotton ball and put a small amount on and you should be good to go!