BY GIGI

GiGi Hard Wax with Floral Passions is ideal for waxing those sensative delicate and intimate regions of the body. Stripless wax. Great for sensitive and delicate skin. Infused with anti-inflammatory floral extracts that calm and soothe the skin. Made of extracts such as arnica chamomile calendula and rose oil. Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3. see more...

Lo O.
Smells so great. Is gently on the skin. It's still wax so it's not painless but it's about as pain-free of a wax as you're going to find. I do think it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get but it is definitely high quality.
Whitney W.
Chattanooga, TN
The smell is horrible. I can't deal with it at all. I would never recommend this product to anyone. I bought a bunch of gigi wax stuff all at once and I wish I would have saved my receipt so I could take it all back. instead I just threw it all away. It was honestly such a disappointment
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
His wax takes off everything! Definitely a hard wax. No waxing strips needed upon usage of this product. I haven't used this scent in the GiGi wax, but the hard wax is a staple in my waxing kit! I have used this product on eyebrows, armpits, arm hair, and bikini zones.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I only use this for my Brazilian ! I used to pay someone 50$ to wax me so I swore after I got married I'll wax my self and this wax did it for me I hate sugar wax and strips
Jenn J.
Round Lake, IL
Only thing that really works for Brazilian waxing, especially if you're doing it on your own. Also it's a plus that it you don't need wax strips to go along with it. Haven't found a better alternative.
Esmeralda E.
San Antonio, TX
Thought I was going to master this but, not so. The spots that I have applied on my arms did leave out very smooth. Think I'll employ some help with my legs.LOL
Reena U.
I like the thick consistency of this hard wax. Easy to use, just put it in a microwave and its ready for you to use for getting rid of all the unwanted hair.
Sandra T.
Liberal, KS
I use this on my wax warmer to wax my brows. This little tub lasts forever!! It's not expensive and definitely worth the money. I'm happy with it
Zahra A.
RANDALLSTOWN, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best face wax ever. It doesn't hurt much and really doesn't make my face red. It takes a few tries to get the layer of wax right though.
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
really good works great on my clients and on myself. it is really sticky though. but if you buy the kit it brings wax removal cream