BY GIGI #99 in Waxing Kits

GiGi wax is one of the best hair removal systems around. This wax can be used in both a professional salon or in your own home. Whether it is your first time waxing or you are an experienced cosmetologist, GiGi waxing systems are easy to use and gentle on your skin. GiGi Lavender Cr me Wax is an all-natural wax that hydrates your skin with every use. This wax is also very gentle for sensitive skin while still maintaining effective results. During use, it is certain both you and your clients will relax as you experience the wonderful aroma this wax produces. GiGi Lavender Cr me Wax is one of the best in the world. Features: Moisturizes the skin. All-natural formula. Gentle hair removal. Removes hair without causing redness or bumps. Relaxing aroma for client comfort. Usage Tips: Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer. Set temperature on high and heat until the wax is a thin, syrup-like consistency; reduce heat to low for remainder of use. Cleanse area to be waxed and dab dry with a tissue. Holding the applicator at a 45? spread a thin layer of wax in the same direction of the hair growth. Place muslin strip on waxed area and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth as well. Hold skin taut and pull strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth keeping strip close to the skin. Remember to never re-apply wax to treated area. Dimensions: Height: 2.5? Diameter: 4? - All dimensions are approximations. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anjolie B.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
It was my first time waxing by myself, so it was a little messy but definitely not as messy as seen on other waxing brands like Sally Hansen. I LOVE using this wax!!! It definitely works and I recommend you by the wax warmer with it. Perfect for smooth, stubble free skin.
Shirletta F.
Shirletta F.
Detroit, MI
As a beginner for home waxing I brought the gigi wax and accessories. It was very helpful i used it once every two weeks but after awhile the hair grows back slower. Comparing other wax I feel gigi is better on my skin because it is not hard on my sensitive skin
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.
Love this wax! I use it at home on my eye brows and lip as well as my daughter's, but I'm a hair stylist and also use it in the salon on my clients. My daughter usually breaks out after waxing but this has helped to minimize that
Raysa R.
Raysa R.
I purchased the lavender creme wax because sometimes my skin acts out when I use the regular one. I thought this one was going to work but unfortunalety I was completely disappointed with it. It barely removed any hair.
Meyline P.
Meyline P.
Orlando, FL
Despues de haber intentado tantos productos. Este es el mejor y fue con el que me quede. Te deja la piel como bebe. Me encanta su atoma y siempre estoy satisfecha con el trabajo que hace en mi cuerpo.
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
this was is so horrible! I used it once to wax my armpits and it stuck to my skin instead of the strip when I ripped it off. When I finally got it off my armpit was bleeding and welted
Cayla V.
Cayla V.
I personally like this wax because of the aroma it leaves. You are able to be relaxed and it leaves you feeling clean and smelling good. Great quality wax!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jersey City, NJ
I prefer the honey wax however I've used the on friends and the lavender seems to work better for sensitive skin types.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Las Vegas, NM
Love this wax. I have a wax warmer and this is my go to brand. Very good with sensitive skin. I will purchase again
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Hawthorne, CA
A great basic wax for legs with a pretty smell! I will generally use this for speed waxing on the legs only.