BY GIGI

GiGi Disposable Brazilian Thongs are ideal to use for Brazilian waxing. These thongs ensure that wax does not stick to the clients garments. Designed for thorough Brazilian Waxing 100% continuous nylon filaments one size fits all 12 pack. see more...

• I have no idea what this is. What's its purpose? 1 Answers
Courtney
Hartford, WI
As and esthitician, these disposable thongs have definitely helped in my spa environment. GiGi did a great job with these durable disposables, they are extremely easy to work with and around. I definitely have no complaints and will continue to use and reccomend these throughout my career.
Olivia C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great for after a wax, fitting, easy and breathable I would definitely recommend. Especially if you have to wax and go makes things much more comfortable and convenient.
Jamie T.
Monroe, MI
This stuff is amazing! Goes on so smoothly after heating up. Comes off with no pain! Smells good and doesn't leave a waxie residue afterwards
Isabel C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This right here is lifeeeeeeeee. You can't live in Florida and not have these evrywhereeeeeeeee. I wouldn't change these for anything
Nilda T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I started using this product two years ago and I love iit, because it makes me feel good. I recommend it anyone ask me.
Sam R.
I prefer the waxing from the pots not any strips are anything like that because to me its more cleaner
Suzelle O.
Love this brand so much, everything is so good and affordable will be buying again. really impressed
Melissa V.
Norcross, GA
It's really good I highly recommend it Y'all should check it out and see if y'all like it
Mackenzie R.
Schererville, IN
My favorite wax warmer. Heats up so fast. And the heat is evenly distributed.
Gema O.
este producto se ve muy bueno pero muy doloroso pues así es la cera pero lo recomendaría a las personas que tiene un salón de belleza para que la utilicen con sus clientes
Rachel V.
Doral, FL
I have no idea what this is. What's its purpose?