BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - Use with all GiGi Honee waxes to gently remove unwanted hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra S.
Marquette
A friend introduced this to me to try because I hate that I was left with a bit of a dark color above my lip.
These are the only ones that actually made a difference.
When I use my mineral make up I'm not left feeling self conscious because although there is still a little darkness my make all but makes it disappear.
Kailey H.
These strips are perfect for grabbing the wax right off. They are great because they are even small enough to work around my eyebrows. But they are big enough for my upper lip. I use these about ever month or so and will definitely keep buying them.
Andrea G.
Meg M.
Coppell, TX
Yes, it hurts. But, nothing is more efficient than waxing! A trick I learned is to apply a light dusting of powder before application, and it doesn't stick to the skin so badly.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
I always use these strips for my waxing needs. They're a great size and if I ever need them smaller, they're easy to cut. Gigi products work so well to keep fuzz away!
Mary L.
They're easy to cut up. The wax really attaches to the strip. Doesn't break when I rip off the wax. I got it from Sally's Beauty Supply.
Madison B.
Danvers
These wax strips are very useful and are easy to use and have somone else use for you.
Samantha B.
This product is great. Especially because they are in small strips. They work wonders. I love this product. Must purchase.
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
These work great for waxing smaller areas like eyebrows and don't leave any residue or irritation.
Aisha A.
Craiova
These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.These are super easy to use and conveniently small to get to delicate places. I use them every few weeks to keep my very very dark hair being obvious on my very very pale skin. I would definitely buy these again.