BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - GiGi Petite Applicators for Eyebrow Waxing are perfect for achieving clean and defined eyebrows. The petite size allows for easy application every time. see more...

Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
These are very small, thin applicators which I love because it's easier to get into all the hard to reach spaces on your face. They're very easy to manipulate and I have to problem controlling where I place the wax.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the size of the spatulas here. They give you excellent mobility and they provide a precise application every time. They are very easy to use. I use this to wax, brows, lips, chins. They apply the wax product evenly. I definitely think ll waxers should try these at least once!
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy waxing with these applicators. It makes it easy to place the wax and is very effective if getting small areas. It also is affordable. I think I purchased this product from Sally's and I would recommend it.
Nikki W.
Apex, NC
This are the perfect size for precise face areas, such as eyebrows. They are great at getting really close without going over. Make sure your wax is warm enough so the delicate stick won't break when stirring.
Lauren S.
Burleson
The size of these allows for a very precise and clean application. I love them for brows because I can easily sculpt the perfect brow shape and not end up with wax on too much of the lid.
Katie W.
Massillon, OH
These are the perfect size for waxing small spaces like the arch under your brow. It allows for a more controlled application and keeps wax from getting on delicate eye area.
Devinne L.
I love using these for waxing small areas, particularly eyebrows. They are very affordable. Only brand I will use for applicators and strips!
Whitney A.
Berea, KY
These are the perfect size for an eyebrow wax! Use them everyday! Highly recommend! Gigi is my favorite line of waxing products
Robin C.
Cranston, RI
I love using these wooden spatula is there an expensive sturdy will not snap easily and you can get a nice arch on the eyebrows
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to brand. Not for any particular reason. They work just the same as any other. Gigi just happens to be the ones I buy.