BY GIGI

3-in-1 Facial Hard Wax Removes all Unwanted Hair, Exfoliates the Skin and Unclogs Pores This Multifunctional, Gentle Facial Treatment Includes Zinc Oxide to Help Cushion and Protect Delicate Facial Skin A Proprietary Blend of Exotic Plant Extracts and Special Bonding Agents Help Unclog Pores and Easily Remove Extractions Strip-Less: No Muslin Strips Needed 8-oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
This wax is a little life saver! I hate the thought of having to go to the salon to have my lip fuzz (mustache really) waxed by a stranger. (whom I feel is judging me) so this little guy is perfect for at home waxing. I wax my brows, excessive sideburns and peach fuzz in the comfort of my own home. All you do is warm it in the microwave for about 60 seconds and you are good to go. My all time favorite gigi wax is the strip free microwavable wax. That is the bomb! Super easy and pain free (no screaming and bitting down on something to distract from the pain)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I got this product because someone compared it to a liquid biore strip. I wanted that benefit, but didn't personally feel like it was achieved. It microwaves unevenly and is a bit messy. It did remove the tiny hairs on my face. Wouldn't buy it again.