Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz uploaded by Sam R.Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz uploaded by Luz A.Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz uploaded by Lisa G.

BY GIGI #74 in Waxing Kits

THE 1 HAIR REMOVAL FORMULA IN THE WORLD! This all-natural honey wax instantly leaves skin sleek smooth and free of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas. GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips. Size: 8 Oz. see more...

Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this wax. It's usable on any skin type. I do waxing on my family and friends so it's great not having to worry about whether or not I can use it on their skin types. The only thing is that once it is heated and good to go it can be a little hard to control so if you are a beginner on waxing I would recommend going with something else. Like any other wax it can get sticky but it does a really good job at removing unwanted hair.
Zehra G.
Zehra G.
I have been at home waxing for about 5 years now and this stuff is still the golden standard. I officially will never try another wax because this one is just so good.

PROS: Smells neutral, is easy to work with, does not rip off skin, gets all the hairs.

CONS: It is more expensive than some other brands, but with wax, you get what you pay for. And it is still loads cheaper than going to a salon for a waxing.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
The ONLY wax I use. As a hairstylist and makeup artist I wax CONSTANTLY. This wax is perfect for all skin types. I have insanely sensitive skin and with this wax I have minimal reactions. It heats up quickly and I find it a little difficult to use when it's too hot because it becomes very thin and hard to control. Make sure you monitor the temperature and always allow it to cool a bit before using.
Monica G.
Monica G.
it is very pain full but beauty is pain i actually love using it it removes all my hair what i don't like its that u do have to let it cool of for hours before putting it away or it can spill and get all over the place and trust it is no pretty art all.
Mahala M.
Mahala M.
Sevierville, TN
I love this wax for all areas of the body. I use this on myself and clients. It is virtually pain free and helps remove hair with ease. It has a sticky consistency which helps it attach to each hair to reduce pain and gives a clean pull.
Angela P.
Angela P.
The only wax I will ever use. It works great for my face, arms and legs! Will never switch to a different brand. I have been using it for over 6 years
Misti M.
Misti M.
Warner Robins, GA
I have been using this wax for years. I get a clean wax every time with no irritation. Plus I love how long a container lasts in my wax pot.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I highly recommend Gigi all purpose I've been using this wax for years and it works perfectly on me. Easy to use and very affordable.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
The best wax for all hair removal needs. easy to clean and removes all hair. Inexpensive and goes a long way.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Jacksonville, FL
It was easy to apply, easy to take off. Didn't break out my skin. It was pretty affordable. I liked it.