Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz

by GiGi

THE 1 HAIR REMOVAL FORMULA IN THE WORLD! This all-natural honey wax instantly leaves skin sleek smooth and free of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas. GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips. Size: 8 Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz!
Gigi Wax 0320 All Purpose Honey 8 Oz uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Esta wax para depilar es lo maximo no hace reguero y retira el vello de un solo halon... me encanta y trabaja con cualquier Horno de cera no tiene que ser de la misma marca. Recomiendo 100%
OilyStretch Marks
Maplesville , AL
Great product. Stays warm long enough to get it in place to remove hair. I only have to use about once every 4 weeks. Be sure to purchase wax remover. If you get it on anything you will have to have it. I will definitely try again and recommend you give it a try as well.
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Great for at home waxing. HOWEVER, I’m not a professional so I obviously did not use it right the first couple of times. Resulting in pulling a layer of skin off. Haha so be careful! And do your research. After a little time, I got used to it and it worked great!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks
Crawfordsville
JUST NO. I hate this brand and I’ve tried using multiple different kinds and hate the removal, hate that it’s not versatile to all skin types. It is cheap but the cheapness reflects its quality. pass.
Combination, Mature / Redness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Tried this on my legs last night and it took little to none of my hair off! As a licensed professional, I have been properly trained on how to wax legs, underarms, and facial waxing & I have never used a wax that’s so runny! This wax literally soaked thru the muslin strip and when I pulled it off, I saw a mere fraction of the hair on the strip. I got this as a gift from my husband and while I love the Gigi wax warmer, this wax is ineffective to say the least. If you’re looking for a great wax that gets the job done, get satin wear or even hard wax!
Oily / Acne
Monroe , LA
I love this honey wax! It makes it really easy to grab all of the hairs, especially those stubborn and coarse hair around the chin area. It comes off really easily and is very smooth to apply. I can’t wait to try more from Gigi!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Millington, TN
I love Gigi wax! I've been waxing myself for well over 10 years and Gigi is the brand I trust, and use. This particular type of wax is the best deal to me because it can remove different types of hair all over the body. Corse hair on the legs and finer peach fuzz in other places. If used properly it will leave you with a clean feeling, no sticky residue and bare. I love it. The key is to understand what you're doing before you do it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Port Arthur
I use this to wax my facial hair and I’ve never had a problem. It doesn’t break out my skin and it’s not a messy product. It’s easy to use and the hair comes off smoothly. Very affordable and I highly recommend that you try.
This is my go to wax, it's very strong and gets out the toughest of hair in one shot. I've used other types of wax that are softer on the skin but they don't do a good enough job as compared to this one. I've worked at salons that Rely on this particular wax!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Moles
Norwalk, CA
I've been using this for years, it's my favorite brand for waxing. I'm a fan of this particular one because it's good for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Overall it's a great product!!