GIGI WAX 0310 FACIAL HONEE WAX 14oz. uploaded by Sam R.GIGI WAX 0310 FACIAL HONEE WAX 14oz. uploaded by Brooke H.

BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Hair Removal Wax - Specially formulated for delicate facial area. Removes all unwanted hair effectively and instantly. GiGi is the 1-selling professional hair removal wax. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth R.
For an at home wax, it works wonders. My mom, sister, and I have been using this brand of wax for probably 8 years. Kinda weird, but we've only bought one replacement pot in that time. Which means you are getting what you are paying for. I no longer let anyone but myself wax my eyebrows, and I've saved tons of money doing so in the process! Easy to use, and delivers results. Only need to wax about every two weeks.
Tiffany R.
Gigi honey wax is my go to wax for my salon facial waxes. I've used this wax for over 10 years and have had no problems with any of my clients. It grabs the hairs efficiently, I never have to go over an area twice. It leaves the skin smooth and silky for a couple of weeks at least. It's definitely salon quality.
Megan P.
Seattle, WA
Ive found that this kind of wax really yanks as opposed to the Brazilian hard wax which has actually left me with bruises. For sensitive areas especially around ones face I'd say that any of the 'Honee's are not a good choice and that the company has other suitable waxes.
angelica o.
This is the number one wax that has been used in every salon that I have work at 1 I am a licensed cosmetologist. this is also the wax we would use back in beauty school I really like this wax compared to the ones that just dry on you and you ripoff with no strip I prefer this one that you take off with the cloth strips .
Kimberly C.
This smells and feels amazing!!! A little messy to work with, but that could just be me. Hehe. The jar last a while. The consistency of it is smooth and not to thick.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love for hair removal. It gets all of the hair off and is easy to glide on. It was the first wax I've bought to use and I will continue to.
Destiny G.
Bronx, NY
Its pretty basic, never irritated my skin. It is super messy though and nearly impossible to get it off of any surface it accidentally falls on.
Gretchen G.
Westlake, OH
Love it - I have been using their products for about 20 years. Great inexpensive way to beat salon prices and was your eyebrows yourself
Ana H.
brookhaven, GA
This is the best wax I have used before ! I have thick hairs and this is the only product that does the trick!! Absolutely love it.
Kylie M.
Adams, TN
Love this product. Iya laser me all year and I'm still on it. It's light and doesn't hurt and would recommend this to anyone!