GIGI WAX 0255 MICROWAVE WAX 1oz uploaded by Lyndley H.GIGI WAX 0255 MICROWAVE WAX 1oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY GIGI

GiGi Microwave Tweezeless Wax formula is easy, convenient and requires no muslin. Gentle enough for individuals with sensitive skin. see more...

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wax is reasonably priced at Sally's. I like that it doesn't require any kind of strips and you can just take it off by hand. The wax has never bothered my skin and takes off the unwanted hair. I have only used this on my face and would say it takes out 95% of the hair. I will find a couple left after removing the wax and they are easy enough to remove with tweezers. I do wish the container was bigger but I'm afraid it would have to be in the microwave for quite awhile which I definitely wouldn't be thrilled about.
Pam C.
My wife uses this stuff all the time. I've always been too much of a baby to wax but i've also had a busy week at work and haven't had time to tweeze. That being said my eyebrows had gotten out of control so I sucked it up and gave it a try. I love that I don't have to use a special heating device or strips. Just pop in the microwave for 30 seconds and you're good to go! Didn't leave any residue behind and didn't leave my skin irritated!
Jennifer P.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love the convenience of this wax but I am not crazy about this particular brand of wax. It's more than enough wax to have for more then enough times to wax your eyebrows etc. Its hard to sometimes peel but it works as long as it's hot enough.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
I've been using this product for over 2 years and for the price it's reasonable and inexpensive. Good but you need to redo it 2-3 times to actually remove most of the hair. It's a little painful but you get used to it. Would repurchase again.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works great for at-home waxing! It's so easy to use, you just pop it in the microwave and warm it up. As with all wax, it can get a little messy. It works better than other brands of waxed I've used that were warmed in a wax warmer. Saves you a ton of money as well so you don't have to pay someone else to do it. Only wax your own brows if you're good at it though!
Lyndley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product!! I use it specifically to keep my mustache off the radar, and I will keep my unibrow tamed in between my eyebrow waxing. It's really simple to use and the directions are very self-explanatory! My only complaint is that once it gets a little older like you've used it probably 20-25 times it will become a bit runny but that's fine just let it cool a little bit more then normal and you'll be good.
Jessica T.
I started using this years ago for my upper lip, when bleaching just wasn't good enough. It's easy to use -- just pop it in the microwave for a minute so the wax melts, put some on the spatula and let it sit for a few seconds so it's not too hot (you can also blow on it), apply, rip off. I buy it from Sally Beauty, so it's super easy to find. I've repurchased many times, and will continue to repurchase.
Leza B.
Fort Smith, AR
I hope this the product I have. This wax is my all time favorite. I don't have to use the strips all you have to do is apply the wax, let it cool, aND then rip it off. I also LOVE that it give you the prewax (to help with the pain), wax off (help remove residue), concealer, and slow growth (slow down the hair return). I think I'm on my 3rd batch
Anna E.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using this product since I was 15. I love saving money and waxing at home. You need to let the product sit on your face until the wax is hard before you try to remove it. If you try to remove it early you may cause damage to your skin.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
This wax is very messy and takes a while to cool down. I wish it was a bit more thick like salon waxes. It is easy to heat but melts very unevenly. It doesn't really grip some of the finer hairs like around my lips and eyebrows. It would be great for the underarms and legs. The price is good so it's not a total loss.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this product for sensitive skin?

Amazon