BY GIGI

This contemporary GiGi double warmer is design for professional and home use. The double warmer is high quality with a unique structure for easy to clean, care for and take up very little space. It has the ability to heat and keep warm two wax cans separately with different temperatures as desire. This warmer also include dual lid covers for the separate warmers. Features: High quality warming 2 wax cans with lids. Easy turn knob for temperature off, low, medium, and high. Sleek new look for style and easy to clean. Wax warmer holds 14 fl oz wax cans. Quick heating for wax, also leave cool exteriors. Dimensions: Height: 5 Length: 15 Width: 8 Can holder diameter: 4.5 Can holder height: 2.5 Lid: 6.5 x 6.5 - All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Marina L.
Pasadena, CA
Love this warmer! It has 2 different temperature settings and takes about 30 mins to completely melt the wax when set on high. I really love that I can turn it on on low in the morning and not worry about anything getting burned, go do my thing and have the wax all ready for me by the time I'm back. So easy to use and no mess!
Isabella L.
San Diego, CA
Love this wax warmer as well as the GiGi waxes. I use this warmer all the time to heat up my wax and it does a wonderful job, it's very easy to use and keeps my wax nice and warm, ready for me to use on myself or my clients!
Ashley P.
This wax warmer is great for anyone. It gets the job done! I am not a licensed esthetician but I wax myself at home. I use this warmer to heat my soft and hard wax at the same time when it is time for me to wax.
Jannette H.
I don't own this product but the lady I do my eyebrows with does and I asked her to help me with this review and she said it's easy to use, doesn't remember where she bought it, and she would buy it again.
Kim N.
Beaumont, TX
I have mixed reviews about this one. It does the job but it can get a little sticky at times. I like that it is a double warmer so I can put two separate waxes in for different parts of my body.
Rebecca D.
Howell, NJ
GiGi is the best waxing system as a whole in my opinion. I use this in the salon and they have so many options for different wax types to acclimate for any and all customers
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
That is excellent and I buy but do not use to longer because I need help for used I make a mess I preferred go to the salon and pay to used.
Itzahi A.
Phoenix, AZ
Fast heating. I love it I never have to be inpatient. Would recommend it to anyone that likes to wax on their own.
Heather C.
Love rhis ! First used it in my school 6 years ago & been in love since! Love the dual temp the most though!
Debra P.
Granada Hills, CA
Works great do it have to heat up just cut press together pill off ally to hair pull off no more hair