Gigi Wax 0120 All Purpose Microwave Kit

Creme wax hair remover, All purpose honee microwave formula, After wax skin concealer, 5 Small accu edge applicators, 5 Large accu edge applicators, 10 Small muslin strips, Slow grow, Pre-horn, Wax off, Slow, 10 Large muslin strips, Slow Grow, Pre-Hon, Wax Off, see more...

Courtney V.
Bluffton, SC
When using waxes like this you have to pay attention to preparations and the aftercare of the area. Also, it is important to look into reheating instructions, storage, etc. This is a good wax and is very easy to use. The microwavable aspect of it allows you to not worry about your diy-batch boiling over on the stove. Depending on the wattage of your microwave, the cook time may vary. It also depend on your temperature preference. Always remember to test out a small section on your hand before applying a larger amount to your hair-covered skin.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I have this wax in the wax that goes to the GiGi warmer not the microwavable kind but wither way this stuff is great.. it is the only wax i will use. I currently use it for my brows, and lip area. I noticed on other websites this and other GiGi waxes were getting bad reviews but, I believe it is because others are applying the wax too heavily. If you do that it will make a mess and remove little to no hair. So, keep in mind you don't need a thick layer to remove the unwanted hair. A thin layer will do. I am planning on using it for my legs once i purchase more muslin strips. I recommend this product to everyone.
Meera R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this stuff a few months ago, and just loved it. It's easy to use, and quick. Besides from using the Gigi wax warmer, you can also use a candle warmer.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like this at all I love there hard wax but not there soft wax ! Idk I just think it's so messy and hard to deal with