BY GIGI

No muslin strips needed! Fast & easy. No residue left on skin. This product is manufactured in United States. see more...

Ariel Y.
Jersey City, NJ
Actually purchased an entire set from Gigi including the heater and the wax sticks too and a DVD instructor included. I think the formula is quite gentle but it definitely takes a few practices! Be sure to leave a good chunk of time where you can experiment before becoming pro at it
Jacqueline A.
Fayetteville, NC
Lol from being Hispanic I always have facial and body hair growing nonstop. I wax my eyebrows myself but it leaves an irritation that looks like acne but its not. I put Vaseline and aloe vera for the irritation to go away. I like the product very much and easy to take hair out.
Kelly K.
Pleasanton, CA
I am a licensed esthetician and love gigi waxes. The tweezerless is one of my favorites because I give it so easy to control and apply. Doesn't have an unpleasant scent and when I use it on myself it's almost effortless
Vivian S.
I love this no hassle. Easy to use leaves skin soft and smooth and clean. Long lasting results. No rash or bumps left behind and did I say easy to use. Bang for your buck.
Debo L.
I'm a hairy girl, sometimes I feel like my hair is growing back right after I get rid of it! But Gigi is an easy an efficient way of dealing with that...can not live without.
jesica j.
ve been using this wax since I was in high school. It only takes a minute and a half or two to heat up in the microwave and it's ready to use. Just be careful not to burn your skin! I have very sensitive skin so I still tend to get the little pimply bumps after I used this and putting on witch hazel afterwards seems to help a little bit. I save tons of money using this and doing it myself so I can't complain about the price. I'm probably overusing the product but a container will seriously last me about five years.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
I used this product in beauty school and I thought it was pretty cool. It was easy to apply the wax with having to use a strip to rip off.
desirae C.
Williamsport, MD
Im in love with all GiGi products. Not one thing of theirs have I used have I ever complained about anything. Never any bad reaction.
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
Gigi has great predicts for removing unwanted hair and no only does it remove hair, it leaves your skin smooth and very moisturized
Melanie V.
COATESVILLE, PA
Heats up very quickly, so be careful. Does take the hair off but can sometimes crack in the middle, requiring you to pull twice
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Is this less painful than tweezing?

Amazon