BY GIGI

Everything you need in one kit for fast, effective waxing including a specially developed Strip Free Honee formula for use in the microwave. Gentle enough to use on delicate facial and bikini areas, leaving skin sleek, smooth and free of unwanted hair. see more...

• I usually buy this from Sally Beauty Supply does anyone know if y...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Hayleah L.
Bristol, VA
I use this all over my body and I love it! It removes hair from even the toughest areas. It doesn't sting or leave residue like others I have tried. Will continue using this product.
Amber L.
This is the wax i use for body & the one with the strips for eyebrows. It peels off nicely and leaves my skin smooth
Kennia Y.
This product is easy to use. I use it for my eyebrows and it's not painful. All you got to do is put the container in the microwave and then apply it to the area you want to remove the hair from. Overall it's a good product.
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually buy this from Sally Beauty Supply does anyone know if you can purchase this online?