Gigi Strip Free 8Oz

by GiGi

GIGI Strip Free Microwave Formula is a hard wax that becomes soft and pliable, peeling off easily, leaving smooth, hair-free skin. No muslin strips needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gigi Strip Free 8Oz!
Greensburg , KY
I love this product! I have used several waxes and this is the only one I have found that I can actually recommend to other people! I do put it in the microwave for 2 mins and then allow it to cool down! I am a little upset seeing the price on here is 7 something, I buy my at Sally’s and its 11.99... looks like I will start buying from amazon.
Chicago
Works great! I like to overheat and just let it cool to the right temp, then use. Heated for one minute (until molten), let cool for a second and tested on my hand once I thought it was ready, then used. It is actually way smoother than the one I used to use, which is awesome.
Long Beach, CA
This wax is amazing ! Doesn't hurt as much as the wax you use with the strips. Still messy but it's easier to clean up than other waxes that aren't strip free. I would but again the price is okay not overly expensive. But it's a very good products. Gigi Strip Free 8Oz
Works pretty well, sometimes the finer hairs aren't removed. But it saves me from frequent visits to the salon. I even used it on my underarms with pretty good results
1,139 reviews
I like this product as it’s easy to use. You need to make sure that it doesn’t get on hair that you want to keep, as it’s hard to remove without pulling out hair. I use this for my eyebrows. I only need sticks to apply the products. If you apply too thin, it’s harder to pull off. Be careful as it can get very hot in the microwave. I had to heat longer than suggested as it wasn’t melted enough. Also get the product to remove wax from your skin. GiGi Wax Off Wax Remover for the Skin 236ml/8oz
Warner Robins, GA
I recently starting using wax again, so I decided to try a strip free formula and I am so happy I did! It is super easy to rip off and the formula makes clean up a breeze because when it gets too hard it just flakes right off your skin, clothes, etc.
Merced, CA
This is a good product. But I'm so used to the machine that holds their wax pots. That at time its more of a hassle to put in microwave to heat this. Once its at the proper temp. The products consistency is good.
Alexandria, VA
This is my holy grail product! I use this for waxing my mustache, under arm hair even waxing my private area. This is strip free product but you have to make sure you are putting enough at the ends to grip so the wax can come off. Also for underarms and waxing down there I would use the strips with this product or you can use it without.
Nibley, UT
1,077 reviews
I bought this a long time ago and it does what it's supposed to but I don't like it too much. My sister loves it and still uses it. Doesn't have a weird smell and has a lot of product so it lasts a long time
Buffalo, NY
Had a lot of trouble with this. Does not heat evenly , and is difficult to get off. Spend your money and invest In the full set ! It will last forever and you will have no trouble. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?