BY GIGI

GIGI Strip Free Microwave Formula is a hard wax that becomes soft and pliable, peeling off easily, leaving smooth, hair-free skin. No muslin strips needed. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lynn B.
I like this product as it’s easy to use. You need to make sure that it doesn’t get on hair that you want to keep, as it’s hard to remove without pulling out hair. I use this for my eyebrows. I only need sticks to apply the products. If you apply too thin, it’s harder to pull off. Be careful as it can get very hot in the microwave. I had to heat longer than suggested as it wasn’t melted enough. Also get the product to remove wax from your skin. GiGi Wax Off Wax Remover for the Skin 236ml/8oz
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
I recently starting using wax again, so I decided to try a strip free formula and I am so happy I did! It is super easy to rip off and the formula makes clean up a breeze because when it gets too hard it just flakes right off your skin, clothes, etc.
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
This is a good product. But I'm so used to the machine that holds their wax pots. That at time its more of a hassle to put in microwave to heat this. Once its at the proper temp. The products consistency is good.
Stephanie B.
Alexandria, VA
This is my holy grail product! I use this for waxing my mustache, under arm hair even waxing my private area. This is strip free product but you have to make sure you are putting enough at the ends to grip so the wax can come off. Also for underarms and waxing down there I would use the strips with this product or you can use it without.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this a long time ago and it does what it's supposed to but I don't like it too much. My sister loves it and still uses it. Doesn't have a weird smell and has a lot of product so it lasts a long time
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Had a lot of trouble with this. Does not heat evenly , and is difficult to get off. Spend your money and invest In the full set ! It will last forever and you will have no trouble. Would not recommend.
Alize C.
If I trusted myself to do my entire body with this I would but I don't want to lose my eyebrows. But this product is amazing I wax as much as I can with this product! I think it's less painful also compared to traditional wax.
Alejandra C.
Yukon, OK
Love this product! Don't have to mess with the straps. Just warm in microwave as directed. Apply allow to cool and do the deal. Does a good job take hairs out. Smooth
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
I've been waxing my own eyebrows with GiGi Strip Free for many years. I haven't spent money on salon eyebrows in forever because GiGi makes doing it at home so simple.
Brianne C.
Grafton, OH
It's decent. Gets most jobs done. It always leaves excess hair on my lip, I'm not sure why. Does a great job when I'm waxing others, but when I wax myself it doesn't work as well.