BY GIGI #99 in Waxing Kits

Small spatulas for face / bikini. Gigi small spatula 100 pack. Satisfaction ensured. Huge selection to choose from. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
These are fantastic for precise application of the wax. You are able to know exactly where it is going. I have purchased these at Sally's as well as Cosmoprof. I wouldn't recommend facial waxing to someone without experience, but these are wonderful for those who know what they are doing.
Maysoun S.
Staten island, NY
i usually do my eye brows at a salon but im learning to do my own to savemoney and i use gigi products for that! these are perfect for my side burns and mustache! theyre amazing and for the price! amazing!!
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
Love these! Use them all the time for my brows and it gets them very precised! I am very picky about my brows! They have to be sharp and this does the trick for me!
Rebecca A.
Lufkin, TX
I use this product in my skin all the time. It gives a great scruple when arching eyebrows I always recommend this product to all my stylist
Amanda L.
Zebulon, NC
These gigi sticks are small enough to use in the tiny areas to remove hair which is great, it also helps with the accuracy of placement.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
I got it at Sallys. Its simple and easy to use. You can use it for your eyebrows or any facial hair. I got it as a part of their kit.
Brenna M.
West Linn
No splintering and they're the perfect width for leg waxing. (To be honest I break them in half lengthwise for facial waxing).
Lauren H.
Martinsburg, WV
These are great for waxing small areas like your eyebrows but they are a bit overpriced.for basically being popsicle sticks.
Adele B.
Sparta, MI
Works great...no more mess no more hair..no more plucking..its a must have for me..if you haven't tried it ..try it
Melissa Y.
Very flexible and easy to use, just unfortunately snap too easily. Great for applications in very fine details